Application Production Support (12-month contract)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dipti Makawana (R1658793)
Job Ref 1936630/001
Date posted 16 May 2023singapore tech-transformation/support 2023-05-16 2023-06-15 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Application Production Support (12-month contract) job opportunity has just opened up at a global financial services company in Singapore.
About the Application Production Support (12-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will work closely with incident management team, release management team, risk team and our CIO partners.
- Support the application/technology responsible for
- Learn new applications, tools and technology
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in problem and conflict management
- Manage process improvements and tool improvements to make the entire project execution more efficient and simplified
To succeed in this Application Production Support (12-month contract) role, you must have three to four years of experience in Application Support.
- Work shift patterns will require a start between 7.00 and 9.00 am with a finish between 4.00 and 6.00 pm and weekend rota
- Experience with the sun model. Solid experience in Finacle applications
- Strong background in UNIX, Linux, Wintel, Perl/Shell scripting, as well as ability to write SQL scripts, SQL Server, Oracle databases, .Net and JAVA
- Experience in application support processes including incident management, release management, risk governance, etc.
- Strong investigative approach to issues in order to perform root cause analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with industry standard monitoring and ticketing tools – Remedy, Splunk, Dynatrace
- Strong mindset and approach to risk management
- Ability to work with stakeholders in business and technology groups who are based in various locations as required
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with a strong footprint within the region.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Application Production Support (12-month contract) is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Dipti Makawana
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023A Full Stack Java Developer (12-month contract) job has just become available at one of the global MNCs in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD8500 per month + Market Aligned BenefitsLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023In this role, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the network infrastructure to ensure seamless communication and data transmission across the organization. Your expertise will play a vital role in maintaining network security and stability, enabling uninterrupted financial services to end clients.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD10500 per month + Market Aligned BenefitsLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023As a L3 UNIX/Linux Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the UNIX/Linux server environment, ensuring the stability, security, and optimal performance of critical financial systems. Your expertise will contribute to a seamless banking operation and support long term strategic business objectives.
Salary: SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Business Analyst (Trade e-Banking) job has just become available at one of the global banks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 May 2023An exciting Data Engineer job opportunity has become available at a logistics and supply chain organisation.