Application Support - Cards/Payment (12-month contract)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dipti Makawana (R1658793)
Job Ref 1890170/001
Date posted 06 January 2023singapore tech-transformation/support 2023-01-06 2023-02-05 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Application Support - Cards/Payment (12-month contract) job opportunity has just opened up at a global bank in Singapore.
About the Application Support - Cards/Payment (12-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will responsible for providing end-to-end detailed monitoring and support of all infrastructure and application components critical to the bank.
- Support card transactions for Visa, MC, AMEX, DISC
- Analyse transaction failures and make recommendations to improve application reliability and quality, support processes, practices and procedures
- Make strong technical decisions and complete tasks and assignments under limited supervision
- Recognise problems that need further investigations, seek assistance when needed, and demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Ensure documentation of production incidents and collaborate with different support and development teams and resolve issues
- Assist the team in devising new support processes and ensure their implementation as per company policy
To succeed in this Application Support - Cards/Payment (12-month contract) role, you will be responsible for support of applications relative to payment industry, cards, ATM and POS terminal and transaction processing protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in computer engineering, computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Knowledge in payment industry domain, Cards, ATM and POS terminal and transaction
- Knowledge in information systems elements (hardware, software, network) and their application to business functions/processes
- Knowledge in database concepts and MS Office
- Must have good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience with leveraging monitoring tools (Splunk, DataDog, DynaTrace, New Relic, Catchpoint)
- Prior Enterprise Java Application support experience
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure) experience is a plus to compliment the card industry experience
- Shell scripting, Putty, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with strong footprint within Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Application Support - Cards/Payment (12-month contract) role is right for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply now or contact me at email@example.com to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Dipti Makawana
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 06 January 2023An Application Support (L2) job has become available at one of Asia’s leading independent brokerage and investment groups based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting IT Project Manager (Software/Applications) job has become available at one of the leading companies in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Database Administrator job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Data Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 January 2023A Solutions Architect - Java job has become available at a leading educational institute with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire a Solutions Architect - Java who will be reporting to the Head of Application.