Service Desk Analyst
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Alphonsus Sim (R1986634)
Job Ref 1877000/001
Date posted 21 November 2022singapore tech-transformation/support 2022-11-21 2022-12-21 it Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Service Desk Analyst job has become available at a renowned global IT company.
About the Service Desk Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Service Desk Lead, you will be based within B2B engineering to drive service excellence.
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Provide IT service desk support to colleagues
- Ensure that new requests and walk-ups are raised as incidents or request tickets in the ITSM tool
- Make certain that all tickets are acknowledged and responded to within a reasonable amount of time, even if it is not possible to resolve on first contact
- Provide regular updates to the requester on their tickets regardless of progress made
- Ensure that tickets are logged with the appropriate categories, the correct status is applied and urgency/priority is cleared
To succeed in this Service Desk Analyst job, you must be experienced with L2 escalation, or have more than three years of experience as a Service Desk Analyst or IT Support Engineer.
- Diploma or degree in information technology, computer science or an IT-related field
- Three years of experience in service desk/system/network/computer support on Windows, Windows Servers and back-up solutions
- Prior experience in supporting regional end users will be highly regarded
- Excellent customer-oriented approach with strong ownership of issues resolution
- Experienced in engaging cross-functional business, IT stakeholders and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a renowned global IT company. The company offers revolutionary and advanced IT solutions to help government agencies and enterprises remove technology roadblocks and increase their business efficiency.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Service Desk Analyst job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1986634 Alphonsus Sim Zheng Wei
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting ServiceNow Engineer (one year, renewable) job has opened up at a broadcast and media company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting Software Engineer - .Net job opportunity has become available at a leading retail organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting Network & Security Engineer job opportunity has become available at an international investment firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting SOC Analyst job opportunity has become available at a global IT service provider.
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 November 2022A CRM Software Application Developer (one year, renewable) job has become available at a well-known global managed services company for networking, data centre, cloud infrastructure, cybersecurity, and cloud communications.