Vulnerability Management Analyst
Salary SGD7000 - SGD12000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Alphonsus Sim (R1986634)
Job Ref 1929760/001
Date posted 10 May 2023singapore tech-transformation/it-security 2023-05-10 2023-06-09 it Singapore SG SGD 7000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Vulnerability Management Analyst job has become available at a world-class financial institution.
About the Vulnerability Management Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for performing vulnerability assessments, tracking vulnerabilities, prioritising remediation efforts, and ensuring effective vulnerability management processes are implemented in accordance with industry standards and compliance frameworks.
- Perform vulnerability assessments, analyse the results, and provide actionable recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other members of the security team to identify, prioritise, and track vulnerabilities, and support remediation efforts
- Manage the vulnerability management life cycle, including the identification, classification, prioritisation, and tracking of vulnerabilities, and ensure remediation efforts are aligned with industry best practices and compliance frameworks such as PCI-DSS and FFIEC
- Develop and maintain vulnerability management policies and procedures specific to the banking industry, including the development of a vulnerability management program that adheres to industry standards and regulations
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of vulnerability management controls and provide regular reporting to stakeholders
- Coordinate and facilitate vulnerability management activities, including vulnerability scans, penetration testing, and risk assessments
- Provide guidance and support to other teams on vulnerability management activities, including recommending security controls, patching, and system configuration changes
To succeed in this role, you must have more than two years of experience working in vulnerability management, ideally in a financial institution environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security, or a related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in vulnerability management or a related field within the banking industry
- Solid understanding of security principles, technologies, and best practices in the banking industry
- Knowledge of industry standards and compliance frameworks such as PCI-DSS, FFIEC, and NIST within the banking industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CEH are preferred and specific to the banking industry
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a world class financial institution. The company offers state of the art banking services and is one of the top leaders in the industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vulnerability Management Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1986634 Alphonsus Sim Zheng Wei
Salary: SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023A Full Stack Java Developer (12-month contract) job has just become available at one of the global MNCs in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD8500 per month + Market Aligned BenefitsLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023In this role, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the network infrastructure to ensure seamless communication and data transmission across the organization. Your expertise will play a vital role in maintaining network security and stability, enabling uninterrupted financial services to end clients.
Salary: SGD7500 - SGD10500 per month + Market Aligned BenefitsLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023As a L3 UNIX/Linux Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the UNIX/Linux server environment, ensuring the stability, security, and optimal performance of critical financial systems. Your expertise will contribute to a seamless banking operation and support long term strategic business objectives.
Salary: SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Business Analyst (Trade e-Banking) job has just become available at one of the global banks.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 May 2023An exciting Data Engineer job opportunity has become available at a logistics and supply chain organisation.