IT Security Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Agnes Poh (R1871844)
Job Ref 1807860/001
Date posted 19 July 2022singapore tech-transformation/it-security 2022-07-19 2022-08-18 it Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Security Engineer job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing cybersecurity company.
About the IT Security Engineer Role:
As the IT Security Engineer, you will work with various cybersecurity products (network security, DLP, cloud security, etc.) and support project scoping/planning, implementation and commissioning for various projects.
- Implement IT security solutions (endpoint security, data security, cloud security, privileged access management, 2FA, DLP, etc.)
- Maintenance works including patching of IT security solutions and appliances
- Integration testing of proposed security solutions
- Conduct proof of concept for security solutions
- Evaluate and analyse security products
- Liaise with product vendors
To succeed in this IT Security Engineer role, you will need to have some knowledge and/or work experience in network security, DLP, cloud security.
- Degree in computer engineering, computer science, information systems, or equivalent
- Minimum of two to three years of relevant work experience in IT security implementation and/or operations
- Good understanding of OSI layer and TCP/IP network
- Good understanding of networking technology, such as routing, switching and security
- Good understanding of operating system technology, such as Unix, Linux and Windows Server
- Familiar with virtualisation such as VMWare, Microsoft HyperV, Oracle Box
- Familiarity with Microsoft product administration such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft AD
- Good in document fixes and building knowledge base
- Skilled in writing, communication, and presentation
- Skilled in creating network designing/topology, system diagram, UML
- Fast learner with self-motivation and independence to acquire knowledge on new security technologies quickly
This exciting opportunity is with a value-added IT distributor for information security products and solutions. Expect a fast-paced and fresh challenges alongside an all-inclusive and diverse culture. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Security Engineer job in Singapore.
Apply now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871844 Agnes Poh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting IT Infrastructure Project Engineer job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 July 2022An exciting Data Analyst job opportunity has arisen at well-known technology organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Network Engineer job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Senior ICT Specialist job opportunity has become available at a regional financial organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Data Engineer-Hadoop job opportunity has become available at a leading e-commerce company.