Project Manager (Software/Applications)
Salary SGD84000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Donna Liang (R22105529)
Job Ref 1796950/001
Date posted 14 September 2022singapore tech-transformation/it-management 2022-09-23 2022-10-14 it Singapore SG SGD 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Manager (Software/Applications) job has become available at one of the leading companies in Singapore.
About the Project Manager (Software/Applications) Role:
The Project Manager (Software/Applications) will be a critical member of the team responsible for the delivery and support of technology solutions. You will be involved in full SDLC cycle of the system with experience in system integration.
- Report weekly and monthly updates to management, drawing together information needs across a distributed organisation
- Oversee IT projects with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer requirements
- Approve and oversee project and risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables in consultation with business users and architect/designer
- Manage the implementation of the projects with project managers on a weekly basis with regard to schedules, budget, manpower and quality
- Manage service delivery and project overrun issues, resource requirements with Delivery Director (DD)
- Ensure project teams are ably supported by resources required for project to ensure completion within budget
- Troubleshoot system and data issues, refining scripts, and execute/ re-run data and document migration where required
- Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations service delivery management
- Negotiate with vendors and across teams to ensure adequate resources are available during various phases of the project
To succeed in the Project Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively in a fast-paced environment to deliver end-to-end digital solutions.
- Degree in relevant field
- Certified in project management
- Understands full SDLC
- Minimum of five years of experience managing medium to large-scale applications/software projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills is required
- Good management of time and able to set and adjust priorities for tasks according to changes in project activities
In the context of today’s digital business, software has become imperative. Be part of a company with accelerated growth and contribute to the improvement of business performance through various digital initiatives. Execute change through innovation and the possibilities for advancing technology are infinite within the organisation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager role.
Apply today or contact me at 6228 0200 to discuss this new opportunity. Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105529 Donna Liang Weina
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Data Visualisation Lead – Analytics job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Manager Data Analytics - BI/ETL job opportunity has become available at a well-known technology organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Data Scientist - Python job opportunity has arisen at a leading supply chain solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Data Engineer - Databricks/ Snowflake job opportunity has become available at a leading e-commerce company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Python Developer (12-month contract, renewable) job opportunity has become available at a global technology and business solutions provider.