Market Risk Business Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laura Van Gent (R22108291)
Job Ref 1849350/001
Date posted 07 September 2022singapore tech-transformation/it-management 2022-09-07 2022-10-07 it Singapore, Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Market Risk Business Analyst job just became available at one of the leading international banks located in Singapore.
About the Market Risk Business Analyst Role:
The company is expanding its Market Risk Technology team to help drive business initiatives within the Financial Markets Technology investment programme. They are seeking an experienced Market Risk Business Analyst to take a key role in supporting the existing market risk infrastructure and delivering the next generation of risk reporting and analysis tools.
In this role, you will be tasked with developing productive working relationships with Market Risk and FO business stakeholders (e.g. Risk Managers, Market Risk Operations, FO) in Singapore, HK, China, India, UK and other locations to ensure that their business requirements are captured and implemented accurately, as well as within the bank’s IT community to ensure close cooperation and mutual support.
- Analyse and deliver new features within an efficient and robust data transformation, analysis, and reporting framework
- Work directly with Market Risk business stakeholders to define the scope, capture business requirements, and define acceptance criteria in the form of user stories
- Hold workshops and model data flows and requirements to help elicit requirements
- Work with developers and testers to ensure that the User Stories and Test Cases are fully understood and meet the definition of ready for development
- Train and support business users throughout acceptance testing, release preparation, go-live and the post-implementation period of each new delivery, assuring a smooth transition into BAU
- Supporting production issues as required
- Ensure that knowledge (including maintenance of documentation) is shared throughout the BA team so that team members can support each other and maintain continuity. Good teamwork is essential
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, and Sprint Retrospectives.
To succeed in this Market Risk Business Analyst role, you must have around five years of previous experience as a Market Risk Business Analyst in an IT environment, or in a Market Risk environment with strong IT exposure.
- Market Risk certification such as FRM or CFM. Market Risk knowledge covering VaR, ES, sensitivity analysis, stress testing, and risk explain. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge across multiple asset classes
- Experience in regulatory engagement, regulatory reporting and/or addressing regulatory requirements, e.g. Basel regulatory framework, CRD IV, BCBS239, FRTB
- Data integration and a good understanding of ETLs which read and enrich data from various data formats such as CSV, JSON, XML, Parquet, Avro, OLAP, etc.
- Analysis and design of Market Risk databases
- Use of BI tools to produce Market Risk reports
- Proficiency in a query and analysis tool or language such as SQL, MDX, Python, specifically against databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving and creative skills
- Strong communication skills
- CFA L1/FRM 1/CIMA/ACA/ACCA
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with aleading international bank.
If you are enthusiastic, this Market Risk Business Analyst role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108291 Laura Van Gent
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Data Visualisation Lead – Analytics job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Manager Data Analytics - BI/ETL job opportunity has become available at a well-known technology organisation.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting Project Manager (Software/Applications) job has become available at one of the leading companies in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Data Scientist - Python job opportunity has arisen at a leading supply chain solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Data Engineer - Databricks/ Snowflake job opportunity has become available at a leading e-commerce company.