Network & Security Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Agnes Poh (R1871844)
Job Ref 1856850/001
Date posted 18 January 2023singapore tech-transformation/infrastructure 2023-01-18 2023-02-17 it Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Network & Security Engineer job opportunity has become available at an international investment firm.
About the Network & Security Engineer Role:
You will be reporting to the IT Head of Networks and working closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Maintain the network security hardware, applications and services and upgrade when necessary
- Provide support for other engineers on network equipment/software
- Cross train in-house to share knowledge and work load
- Provide support on projects, which includes documentation designed and installation roll-out plans
- Provide support to project managers on network/security/firewall deployments
- Provide documentation for installations and ongoing support
- Proactively review and maintain network/firewall/services
- Respond to emergency situations and performing effective troubleshooting during production outages
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience in supporting Cisco/Palo Alto Estate (Hardware/Software).
- Diploma/degree in computer science, cybersecurity, management information systems, networking or equivalent, with at least three to five years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge and experience installing and supporting Cisco switches and Routers
- Knowledge and experience installing and supporting Palo Alto Security Appliances (hardware/virtual)
- Understanding of overall Network design principles
- SD-WAN Experience (Silver Peak is preferred)
- Experience with Wireshark or other protocol analysers
- General cloud experience (Azure/AWS)
If you are looking to join a company with the best-in-class global technical support team, that constantly challenges themselves, encourages team members to be innovative and collaborative.
If you believe in making a meaningful difference at work, this Network & Security Engineer role is right for you.
Apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871844 Agnes Poh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Systems Administrator job opportunity has become available at a leading IT solutions company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting SOC Analyst job opportunity has become available at a global IT service provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting IT Service Desk Analyst job opportunity has become available at an international banking firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Cybersecurity Engineer job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing technology solutions provider.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting Cybersecurity Analyst (L2 SOC Analyst) job has become available at a leading IT solutions company.