IT Support Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alphonsus Sim (R1986634)
Job Ref 1795730/001
Date posted 17 January 2023singapore tech-transformation/infrastructure 2023-01-17 2023-02-16 it Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting IT Support Specialist job has just opened up at a cutting-edge engineering company.
About the IT Support Specialist Role:
In this role, you will play a critical role in designing, deploying, and managing the delivery, performance, and life cycle of, enterprise infrastructure systems, platforms, processes, and services.
- Be the primary contact for all IT-related processes, perform daily support, consult users, and escalate to L2/L3 in HQ when necessary. Understand global support strategy and ticketing approach
- Attend and resolve end user incidents including desktops/laptops, printing, wireless and software support (email, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Manage and complete standard change requests including network security, server infrastructure and all IT-related service configuration within SEA
- Ensure smooth daily IT operations, as well as first-level administration work in WAN, LAN, regional file servers, back-up, telephony and other office equipment
- Deploy and administer new and existing Wintel servers including Terminal server farm, Active Directory, VMware Infrastructure, backup exec, Routers and switches, Firewall, Corporate Antivirus, Encryption tools, Perform patches vis MS WSUS
- Participate in root-cause analysis and statistical reporting on recurrent incidents
- Actively support the planning and implementation of the company’s IT development and future infrastructure
- Support the other countries in the region along with APAC IT team and engage with headquarters
- Manage vendors including IT outsourcing, procurement and services maintenance
To succeed in the IT Support Specialist role, you will need to have a minimum of three years of experience in IT desktop support/IT infrastructure roles and end-user support.
- Diploma or degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or an IT-related field
- Experience in Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, VMware, HP DL380 series servers, Glsoo switches and routers, Synology NAS, Netapps, Mobiletron
- Experience with cloud: AZURE, AWS, Office 365, Sharepoint
- Monitoring tools such as Solar Winds
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 framework
- An independent contributor, who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and takes initiatives and willing to take on responsibilities
- Professional certifications such as CCNA, CCNP is an advantage
- Highly self-motivated and a proactive personality
- Readiness to work with a dynamic schedule and collaborate with the global team
- Excellent written and verbal communications
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a cutting-edge engineering company. This company produces critical components that have both significant civilian and military applications.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this IT Support Specialist position.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1986634 Alphonsus Sim Zheng Wei
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting IT Service Desk Analyst job opportunity has become available at an international banking firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting IT Security Engineer job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing cybersecurity company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting IT Service Desk Analyst job opportunity has become available at an international banking firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Systems Administrator job opportunity has become available at a leading IT solutions company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting SOC Analyst job opportunity has become available at a global IT service provider.