IT Service Desk Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Agnes Poh (R1871844)
Job Ref 1871080/001
Date posted 09 January 2023singapore tech-transformation/infrastructure 2023-01-09 2023-02-08 it Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting IT Service Desk Analyst job opportunity has become available at an international banking firm.
About the IT Service Desk Analyst Role:
You will be reporting to the Regional Head of IT and responsible to deliver outstanding customer service to users and clients.
- Logs all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorisation and prioritisation codes as per internal procedures
- Provides first-line investigation and diagnosis
- Provides second-line investigation and diagnosis on complex issues and within the locally and globally agreed perimeters
- Support and coach other team members in the day-to-day delivery guiding them where required towards acquiring knowledge and competencies
- Escalates incidents/service requests that they cannot resolved within agreed timescales
- Keeps users informed of progress, closure and collects feedback for further analysis
- Conducts customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys as instructed
- Communicates with users and IT teams to ensure continuous feedback and to collect feedback on possible improvements
- Understands and can produce metrics based on KPIs and is able to explain their outputs
- Participates to projects and project delivery when required
To be successful in this IT Service Desk Analyst role, you will need to have experience in supporting applications such as Jabber, SCCM and also knowledge of mobile phone deployment.
- Diploma/degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent, with at least three to five years of relevant work experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent understanding of ITIL V4 practices and value stream processes
- Excellent communication skills to manage users and client expectations and deliver outstanding service
- Account for the correct execution of the major incident management process and responsible for major incident communication
- Sound understanding of IT security practices
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services company. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
Expect a fast-paced and fresh challenges alongside an all-inclusive and diverse culture in this IT Service Desk Analyst role.
Apply now or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871844 Agnes Poh
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting IT Service Desk Analyst job opportunity has become available at an international banking firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting IT Support Specialist job has just opened up at a cutting-edge engineering company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting IT Security Engineer job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing cybersecurity company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Systems Administrator job opportunity has become available at a leading IT solutions company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting SOC Analyst job opportunity has become available at a global IT service provider.