Regional Technology Infrastructure Lead
Salary SGD150000 - SGD190000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Job Ref 1833000/001
Date posted 27 July 2022singapore tech-transformation/infrastructure 2022-07-27 2022-08-26 it singapore SG SGD 150000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting for a Regional Technology Infrastructure Lead to join their international division based in Singapore.
About the Regional Technology Infrastructure Lead Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Regional Technology Infrastructure Lead will play a key role in the IT team’s continued development and success.
- Deliver input for the Strategic Plan for APAC (timeline three to five years)
- Develop and maintain the technology Infrastructure Annual Plan for APAC (timeline one year)
- Provide regional insights to the portfolios as input for the Portfolio Plan (timeline three to six months)
- Translate portfolio strategy into ambitious and clear objectives for APAC
- Ensure the Portfolio Strategy for the technology products and the Regional Strategy and Annual Plan for APAC are aligned, working in close collaboration with the RSL to cover the complete regional demand
- Ensure frequent alignment with the Agile Programme managers
- Ensure alignment between the Agile way of working for the technology products and the way of working in the region to create maximum business value
- Ensure frequent alignment with the RSL
- Suggest improvements to the Portfolio Owner for Technology Products to create maximum business value
- Shape the demand and needs of the region into portfolio plans
- Drive the adaptation of the technology products into the region
- Tailor and ensures adaptations of technology products in APAC in an effective and efficient way
- Translate business requirements to functional and non-functional service specifications for the assigned area
- Drive the smooth acceptance and deployment of new or adjusted technology product
- Deploy new and updated technology products, working in close collaboration with the Agile programme managers
- Manage escalations on a tactical level with regards to the technology product
- Manage tactical issues are analysed and resolved
- Act as an expert on technology infrastructure products including Cloud & Hosting, Networks EUD and Collaboration tools
- Promote and demonstrate core principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability, and visibility (being an Agile ambassador)
- Facilitate product owners in challenging stakeholders when a chosen solution is not in line with the company strategy
- Ensure a collaborative culture exists within the region, with D&T, the portfolio owners, and the Product teams
To succeed in this Regional Technology Infrastructure Lead, you must possess outstanding communication skills as you will be facing stakeholders.
- Agile mindset: For company the agile mindset is centred on four principles; focus on customer value, power to the teams, start quick and smart and learn relentlessly. As a Regional Technology Infrastructure Lead it is important that you own these principles and integrate them into daily life in the region
- Qualifications: Bachelor's/master's, Agile Practitioner
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication skills. Ability to explain complicated subjects in clear and simple business language
- In-depth understanding of technology infrastructure including network, cloud and hosting, end user device management and collaboration tools
- Ability to translate the Agile way of working in the Product teams to the IT Service Management way of working in the assigned
- Ability to develop medium-term planning for the region in line with the strategic priorities
- Ability to operate with energy, conviction, and commitment
- Ability to facilitate the right debates and ensure clear and robust decisions
- Challenge stakeholders when a chosen solution is not in line with the company strategy
- Positive and problem-solving skills
- Experienced with supporting a service portfolio of medium to high complexity
- Eight years' relevant experience in managing technology infrastructure in an international setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform at high standards
This company is much more than industrial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Regional Technology Infrastructure Lead with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549605 Balasubramanyam Bharath
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting IT Regional Hub Leader job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the most respected industrial firms. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and functional lines to the CIO, this role is for an infrastructure leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 August 2022A QA Lead job has just become available at a global financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Data Architect job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 July 2022A QA Test Lead job has become available at a global financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 July 2022An Application Developer job has become available at a fast-growing investment firm in the region.