Senior ICT Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Agnes Poh (R1871844)
Job Ref 1806090/001
Date posted 20 July 2022singapore tech-transformation/infrastructure 2022-07-20 2022-08-19 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior ICT Specialist job opportunity has become available at a global pharmaceutical company.
About the Senior ICT Specialist Role:
As the Senior ICT Specialist, this person will support the business goals by providing strong technological support to users based in the APAC region.
- Provide workplace IT support for the Singapore-based Regional HQ and offices in APAC (end-user computing, networking, security, and meeting room conferencing systems)
- Participate as a technology specialist in global or regional ICT projects
- Participate and provide technical support for ICT emergencies and cyber incidents
- Render technical advice to ICT counterparts in the APAC affiliate offices
- Deliver end-user training for corporate ICT solutions
- Life cycle management for all ICT assets
- ICT support and coordination for on-site, off-site or hybrid corporate events
- Adhere to relevant policies, SOPs and associated documents to ensure efficient and secure ICT operations
- Participate and provide support for all regulatory and other audit activities
To succeed in this Senior ICT Specialist role, you will need to have working experience and knowledge in Microsoft-based products (Teams, SharePoint Online, Forms) and in managing Windows Systems.
- Degree in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of IT experience in end-user computing/digital workplace domains
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity concepts
- Proven hands-on experience in systems management using tools such AAD, InTune and third-party management solutions
- Proven hands-on experience in Microsoft-based products such as Teams, SharePoint Online and Forms
- Experience with Power Automate is a plus
- Good customer service skills and pleasant disposition
This exciting opportunity is with a global pharmaceutical company that is expanding their infrastructure team. Expect a fast-paced and fresh challenges alongside an all-inclusive and diverse culture. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior ICT Specialist job in Singapore.
Apply now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871844 Agnes Poh
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Senior ICT Specialist job opportunity has become available at a regional financial organisation.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022Want to join a high performing team with an agile approach to work, and where fun is part of the culture? Look no further. Robert Walters wants you.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 July 2022An exciting Data Analyst job opportunity has arisen at well-known technology organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting IT Infrastructure Project Engineer job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Network Engineer job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.