Salary SGD12500 - SGD15000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Hannah Smurthwaite (R22105292)
Job Ref 1935710/001
Date posted 21 May 2023singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-05-22 2023-06-20 engineering Singapore SG SGD 12500 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An SRE/DevOps Engineer job has become available at a fintech startup.
About the SRE/DevOps Engineer Role:
The company is driven by an innovative and visionary mission to empower individuals worldwide to achieve greater financial success. As a valued member of our Singapore team, you will play a crucial role in establishing the foundation for our mission. This job involve leveraging and managing data for our UI, research, and trading services, as well as integrating with various fintech services to ensure the seamless operation of the systems and the availability of the services. This is a new role to the company and as such a key hire that holds much responsibility.
- Collaborate closely with software engineers to design and construct highly available, multi-cloud systems
- Develop platforms and implement processes that optimise the efficiency of developers' work
- Create and maintain a robust monitoring infrastructure to ensure visibility into system status and enable effective alert mechanisms
- Design and execute disaster recovery drills and processes to safeguard the continuity of operations
- Conduct capacity planning and forecasting to ensure scalable services that align with business growth
To succeed in this role, you must have four or more years of experience in a similar role, demonstrating a strong track record.
- Proficiency in coding and experience in application development
- Hands-on experience with either GCP or AWS (both would be ideal)
- Extensive knowledge of Linux, containerisation systems like Kubernetes and Docker, and various storage systems, including databases and Spanner
- Strong understanding of security concepts and configuration, encompassing permissions and service accounts
- Bonus: Familiarity with fintech and financial market services
The company is a fintech startup which hires the best of the best, both technically speaking and as human beings. They hope their product will empower more people to achieve financial success with ease. They have received a solid funding round in the last quarter of 2022 and will be using this injection of cash to build out their product further and add to their teams.
If you have experience with building cloud infrastructure from scratch and have battled and won against many complex challenges in your SRE career, this SRE/Devops Engineer role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105292 Smurthwaite Hannah Mary Josephine
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 28 May 2023An exciting Data Architect job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: SGD10000 - SGD15000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 17 May 2023A unique Development Manager (Java Core) job opportunity has just become available at a leading bank in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 10 May 2023An exciting Data Architect job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 05 May 2023An exciting Data Solution Lead job opportunity has become available at a leading MNC with a strong presence within the region.