L1 Application Analyst (SQL/Excel)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Job Ref 1931100/001
Date posted 02 May 2023singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-05-02 2023-06-01 it Singapore SG SGD 5000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A unique L1 Application Analyst (SQL/Excel) job opportunity has just become available at a large bank in Singapore.
About the L1 Application Analyst (SQL/Excel) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the delivery of technology application support for Asia. You will play multiple roles of technical specialist, application support, and helpdesk analyst and user administrator.
- Provide application support to offices
- Provide support for calls raised by customers, including maintenance, problem resolution, and project work
- Key person to support the Asia data warehouse, core banking application
- Work closely with the line manager in the continuously improvement of IT application, service operations and processes
- Work closely with peer technology staff in Asia and Australia to implement and maintain the IT applications
- Assist or undertake IT project implementation/development/testing work as required
- Proactively ensure that the customer’s requirements for system availability and data integrity are being met
- Troubleshoot for application issues
- Follow approval escalation procedure and ensure approved change management process are followed
- Develop and enhance Service Level Agreements (SLA) for all functions performed with internal or external customers
- Manage Asia IT systems/applications
- Deliver first level/second level technology application support service
- Take up application technology operations duties
- Maintain comprehensiveness and accuracy of IT support information
- Work on non-office hours to support EOD batch
- Provide advice and expertise to support development, implementation and solutions while maintaining the integrity and quality of the operating environment
- Manage expectations of the line manager/team lead
- Support users in various geographical locations and, maintain consistent service levels and quality that meet business requirements
- Balance day-to-day service requirements against project activities
- Manage and cope with improvement and change initiatives, be innovative and able to quickly understand abstract ideas
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of two years of experience with application support with SQL and Excel Macros.
- Three to five years of experience in a technology environment
- Solid knowledge in ITIL service management standards and best practice, experience in support roles, preferably in financial institutions
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong task completion focus, able to deliver to deadlines and complete what is committed
- Tertiary qualifications in technology discipline or a related field
This global financial services company has branches in the US, UK and across Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great exposure opportunities await the right person in this exciting L1 Application Analyst (SQL/Excel) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768414 Stephanie Tan
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned BenefitsLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 29 May 2023The IT Service Manager will play a critical role in managing and improving the IT service delivery processes within an organization. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective provision of IT services to meet the needs of internal users and external customers. In addition, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, oversee service level agreements (SLAs), and drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance service quality and customer satisfaction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 May 2023A leading financial services organisation with a strong presence within the region are recruiting for a Data Governance Analyst job. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining data governance frameworks, policies, and procedures to optimise data quality, compliance, and data management practices.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Project Manager (12 months, extendable) job has just become available at one of the leading innovation IT companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 May 2023An exciting Data Analyst job opportunity has arisen at well-known technology organisation.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 May 2023An exciting 12-month Transition Project Executive (SEA) job has just become available at one of the leading healthcare companies.