Programmer Analyst - .NET
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dipti Makawana (R1658793)
Job Ref 1890180/001
Date posted 06 January 2023singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-01-06 2023-02-05 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Programmer Analyst - .NET job opportunity has just opened up at a global bank in Singapore. This role starts off on a 12-month renewable contract however convertible based on performance.
About the Programmer Analyst - .NET Role:
In this role, you will responsible for designing, developing, and deploying solutions in a .Net environment.
- Execute assigned tasks in various projects impacting global corporate and investment banking business by transforming the business requirement into a technological solution through the means of development and POC/spikes
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provide technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and an individual contributor
- Manage sprint deliverables and communicate any risks or impediments at daily stand ups to allow the team to provide any help as necessary
- Be comfortable with participating in joint sessions/working groups to discuss technical solutions within an integrated team dispersed across the globe geographically
- Adopt an iterative development approach via the Agile development model – create stories/tasks, drive discussions in programme increment, discuss priorities, manage risks, and be involved with all Agile ceremonies of the project life cycle
- Collaborate virtually with other team members via ad hoc/planned phone calls, video calls and in emails when in-person meetings cannot take place
To succeed in this Programmer Analyst - .NET role, you must have a bachelor's degree with seven or more years of experience in full stack development; designing and building applications with the latest version of visual studio utilising the .NET Framework, C#, HTML/CSS (UI/UX), Entity Framework, SQL Server and/or Oracle Database, Aspose.NET, and others.
- Experience with APIs to integrate systems using a wide variety of protocols such as REST, SOAP, JSON, and others
- Experience with an iterative development methodology such as Scrum, and the relevant Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, nUnit, jUnit, Git, BitBucket, Subversion, XL Release)
- A solid understanding of front-end design patterns and principals: responsive web design, MVC, server-side vs. client-side rendering
- Experience in the finance/financial services domain is a plus
- Experience with VSTO add-in to enable customised functions in MS-Office
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with strong footprint within Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Programmer Analyst - .NET role is right for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply now or contact me at email@example.com to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Dipti Makawana
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 January 2023A multinational financial services company is seeking a high-calibre Senior Java Developer. In this job, you will join its team in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Data Engineer Lead job opportunity has become available at a leading e-commerce company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 January 2023One of the biggest banks globally is recruiting for a high-potential Production Support - DevOps job for their team in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 January 2023A global financial company is looking for high-calibre candidate for a AVP - Lead Mobile Developer job for its team in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Software Engineering Manager - Java/Python job opportunity has become available at a leading technology organisation in the healthcare space.