Salesforce Developer (one year, renewable)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Job Ref 1889410/001
Date posted 03 January 2023singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-01-03 2023-02-02 it Singapore SG SGD 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Salesforce Developer (one year, renewable) job has opened up at a broadcast and media company in Singapore.
About the Salesforce Developer (one year, renewable) Role:
The company is seeking a talented Salesforce Developer who is experienced in custom development with Salesforce Lightning Components, Salesforce Lightning Web Components, Apex, Visualforce and force.dom platform. You will propose the technical solution design for enhancement of our Salesforce Service, Sales and Marketing clouds.
- Responsible for solution and design reviews, integration and data approach, release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance around adoption of Salesforce functionality
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancement to Salesforce systems
- Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by supporting developers
- Responsible for heavy configuration within service, sales and marketing clouds
- Provide ongoing application expertise and guidance to roll out releases and features faster based on business priorities
To succeed in this Salesforce Developer (one year, renewable) role, you must have a minimum of three years' experience with Apex.
- IT or equivalent degree from a reputable university
- Salesforce certifications
- A proven technical background, with at least three years’ experience of implementation and support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions
- Extensive experience implementing and supporting custom development and configuration for Salesforce
- Advanced experience creating and supporting custom web services
- Demonstrated proficiency in infrastructure architecture design, including optimisation, administration and security for Salesforce cloud product solutions
- Two to three years' experience in Lightning Components and experience in Lightning Web Components development
- Advanced experience writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference
- Extensive experience preparing landscape designs, creating diagrams, writing technical specifications and delivering documentation to be used for future reference
- Strong understanding and application of Salesforce Best Practices
- Skill in analysing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research and work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player with strong facilitation skill and ability to plan and organise work
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a broadcast and media company.
If you are seeking the opportunity to work in a team that spearheads cutting edge technology that will surely challenge a developer's career, this Salesforce Developer (one year, renewable) role is right for you. Due to the urgency of the role, they encourage only Singapore-based applicants to apply.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768414 Stephanie Tan
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Database Administrator job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Data Analyst job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 January 2023A Solutions Architect - Java job has become available at a leading educational institute with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire a Solutions Architect - Java who will be reporting to the Head of Application.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 January 2023A Principal System Analyst (one-year, renewable) job has become available at a pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting Cloud Network Engineer job opportunity has become available at a leading financial services company.