Production Support Analyst (12-month contract, renewable)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dipti Makawana (R1658793)
Job Ref 1820160/001
Date posted 19 September 2022singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-09-19 2022-10-19 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Production Support Analyst (12-month contract, renewable) job opportunity has just opened up at a global bank in Singapore.
About the Production Support Analyst (12-month contract, renewable) Role:
In this role, you will responsible for providing 24X7 end-to-end detailed monitoring and support of all infrastructure and application components critical to the bank.
- Use of monitoring tools to proactively identify and research potential production incidents
- Respond to alerts regarding potential production incidents
- Escalate to advanced support as needed for problem resolution
- Perform trending and analysis using monitoring tools and reports in order to proactively identify and address potential issues prior to production impact
- Perform all environment routing, cycling, and implementation of splash pages
- Partner with change operations to support all change implementations and proactively identify potential issues resulting from the changes
- Identify opportunities for additional monitoring and automation and partner with monitoring architecture and engineering to implement
- Develop procedures for troubleshooting and possible resolution of issues
- Execute procedures reliably and escalate appropriately to solve incidents quickly
To succeed in this Production Support Analyst (12-month contract, renewable) role, you must have experience in monitoring the network, databases, middleware, backup, storage, application specific and operating system specific components with the goal of proactively identifying and resolving performance issues prior to interruption of services to the customer.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in IT production support or equivalent
- Proven ability to work independently, multitask and effectively work in a complex environment with a global team structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong influencer, facilitator, and collaborator
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, results driven with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Splunk, Introscope, Sitescope, Tivoli Netcool/WebGUI, Gomez
- Experience with Java Virtual Machine, Unix/Linux OS, Windows, MQ, OOS/Webmethods
- Experience in a large IT production support environment
- Basic understanding/exposure to ITIL/ITSM
- Ability to work in non-contiguous shifts including the potential for weekend days
- ITIL foundation/intermediary certifications
- Experience in a ITIL based role, such as service desk, incident, problem or change management
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with strong footprint within Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Production Support Analyst (12-month contract, renewable) role is right for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Dipti Makawana
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting Python Developer (one-year direct contract, renewable) job has opened up at a global technology services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 September 2022An exciting BI Engineer - Qlikview/Tableau job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 September 2022An exciting Qlik Developer job opportunity has become available at a global insurance company.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Sharepoint Developer job opportunity has just opened up at a leading IT company.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD8000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022A .Net Developer (one-year contract, renewable) job has opened up at a company with strong footprint within the region.