Sharepoint IT Consultant (three-year contract, renewable)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Job Ref 1848660/001
Date posted 06 September 2022singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-09-06 2022-10-06 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sharepoint IT Consultant (three-year contract, renewable) job has opened up at a autonomous university in Singapore.
About the Sharepoint IT Consultant (three-year contract, renewable) Role:
Reporting to the Lead IT Consultant, the candidate is responsible for completing the assigned tasks with minimal supervision. Key job responsibilities include but are to limited to designing, developing, configuring, testing, documenting and supporting/maintenance of SharePoint 2019 and Online.
- Design, develop, configure, test, document and support/maintenance of SharePoint 2019 and online
- Work closely with end users to gather requirements and implement SharePoint solutions to meet the requirements
- Be responsible for all stages of software development, from concept, design, prototyping to coding, testing and implementation
- Troubleshoot coding problems related to design, infrastructure or data for SharePoint 2019 and online
To succeed in this Sharepoint IT Consultant (three-year contract, renewable) role, you must have a minimum of two years of web application development experience.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent
- At least two years of web application development experience (.Net Development)
- At least five years of work experience in a related field (SharePoint) of end-to-end project delivery
- Able to fulfil several project requests simultaneously while meeting the project deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills
- Strong team player and able to work well with end users and partners
- Able to think out of the box
This is a public autonomous university in Singapore that needs no introduction - the team provides a dynamic environment for growth and career progression.
If you are a Sharepoint Consultant with an expertise in Sharepoint looking for the next move, this Sharepoint IT Consultant (three-year contract, renewable) job is the role for you. Due to the nature and urgency of the role, only Singapore-based candidates will be shortlisted.
Click on the link to apply or contact me to discuss this new opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768414 Stephanie Tan
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Data Visualisation Lead – Analytics job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Manager Data Analytics - BI/ETL job opportunity has become available at a well-known technology organisation.
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting Project Manager (Software/Applications) job has become available at one of the leading companies in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting Data Scientist - Python job opportunity has arisen at a leading supply chain solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting Data Engineer - Databricks/ Snowflake job opportunity has become available at a leading e-commerce company.