J2EE Developer - one-year contract, renewable
Salary SGD5000 - SGD9000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Job Ref 1807970/001
Date posted 04 August 2022singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-08-04 2022-09-03 it Singapore River SG SGD 5000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A J2EE Developer - one-year contract, renewable job has become available at a company with a strong footprint in the region.
About the J2EE Developer - one-year contract, renewable Role:
The developer will work with enterprise class J2EE application software and development tools. The developed software will be deployed in a highly available and scalable environment.
- Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs
- Design and write code for applications and maintain applications databases
- Analyse and edit existing software applications to improve and optimise functionality, fix problems and enable its use on new hardware platforms
- Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimise performance
- Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to applications
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug free
- Install applications and act as a technical advisor
- Communicate with relevant internal technical stakeholders to obtain information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces
- Consult with clients in the design phase to determine client needs
- Produce software documentation following company software process and templates
- Participate in software product review meetings and team meetings
To succeed in this J2EE Developer - one-year contract, renewable role, you must have a minimum of one year of experience with J2EE development.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (computer/telecommunication), computer science/information technology or equivalent
- Candidates with a diploma in computer studies and completed at least one full SDLC of a J2EE project can also apply
- Candidates with more than three full SDLC or four years of directly relevant work experience may be considered for the Senior JEE Developer position
- Preferably with working development experience in JMS, MQ and Hibernate (or equivalent)
- Experience in the development of medium or large-scale JEE projects using Spring or Struts is advantageous
- Experience in the development of medium or large-scale JEE projects using Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss, Oracle database, etc., is advantageous
- Certifications in JEE/JSE (such as OCPJP/OCEWCD/OCEWSD/OCMJD/OCMJEA, etc.) is advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with strong footprint within the region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting J2EE Developer - one-year contract, renewable role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768414 Stephanie Tan
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 July 2022A J2EE Developer - one-year contract, renewable job has become available at a company with a strong footprint in the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting BI Engineer - Qlikview/Tableau job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD12000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Data Analyst - Specialist (12-month contract, renewable) job opportunity has become available at a global financial services company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Software Developer (12-month contract) job opportunity has just opened up at a leading bank in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Software Engineer (12-month contract, renewable) job opportunity has become available at a global technology and business solutions provider.