UI Development - Lead and Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Vanisha Bharwani (R2199203)
Job Ref 1831640/001
Date posted 04 August 2022singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-08-04 2022-09-03 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting UI Development - Lead and Architect job has opened up at a financial services firm.
About the UI Development - Lead and Architect Role:
The role is responsible for leading all aspects of the software development lifecycle to deliver a leading-edge suite of trading products for the Financial Market business across multiple asset classes. A great opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a dynamic, agile environment with cross functional leaders to understand and influence business strategy, set priorities, and define technology goals.
- Drive the UI architecture design strategy cross different departments
- Build efficient, reusable well-designed and high-quality front-end systems
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborate with various partners in global markets IT and external vendors to provide exclusive IT services
- Execute on global IT strategy of innovation, reduction of complexity, and cost rationalisation
- Work with a team of software engineers to design, analyse, deliver and support the bank critical trade processing application to meet business goals and objectives
- Identify and track any external dependencies and help remove blockers proactively
- Drive continual improvements in areas like performance, user experience, scalability, code quality, development productivity and reduction of cost of ownership
To succeed in this UI Development - Lead and Architect role, you will need to have at least 10 years of IT development experience, preferably in banking domain.
- Hands-on experience in implementing large scale enterprise JAVE/J2EE applications with Architect background is a plus
- Working experience with Micro-Frontend, Microservices
- Familiarity with web development and frontend JS libraries such as AngularJS, React
- Good knowledge of tools like Docker, OpenShift (OCP)/Kubernetes, DevOps, Elastic Stack (ELK)
- Knowledge of converting non cloud application service into an AWS/Azure cloud-based services
- Knowledge of financial markets necessary, knowledge of derivatives asset classes is a plus
- OpenFin experience is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a financial services firm.
If you are a strong analytical and creative thinker and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting UI Development - Lead and Architect role.
Apply now or you may reach me directly at +65 6228 0230 or email@example.com to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Vanisha Bharwani
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting UI Development - Lead and Architect job has opened up at a financial services firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Data Business Analyst (12-month contract, renewable) job opportunity has become available at a global technology and business solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Lead Full Stack Developer (12-month contract, renewable) job opportunity has become available at a global bank in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 August 2022An Application Governance Manager (Application Owner) job has become available at a global financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 August 2022A Business Solutions - Data job has become available at a global financial services firm based in Singapore.