Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Grace Lucero (R22108290)
Job Ref 1828600/001
Date posted 19 July 2022singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-07-19 2022-08-18 it Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Application Developer job has become available at a fast-growing investment firm in the region.
About the Application Developer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be assigned to develop, enhance and support technology applications and processes required for the trading and operational processes.
- Assist in all matters surrounding technology application development and support for the internal team
- Participate in global weekly team meetings to review processes, task items and ad hoc projects
- Interface directly with traders and be asked to assist in issues such as reconciling valuation and risk
- Implement tactical solutions for market analysis, portfolio management or operational optimisation
- Develop, enhance and support technology applications and processes required for trading and operational processes
To succeed in the Application Developer job, you will need the ability to work effectively with professionals in the internal matrix, has excellent communication skills, has the leadership skills, has accountability and can make responsible decisions.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Prior experience in a rapid application development (RAD) environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or its equivalent
- Technical skills in C#, .Net, SQL Server, Python (a must) and/or C++ is required
- Experience developing trading, pricing or risk systems for interest rates and FX products is preferred
- Experience working with front office and/or Risk staff is preferred
- Strong proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Possess a passion for problem-solving and providing workable solutions
- Fluency in English is required
This regional investment company is deemed to be one of the fastest growing financial services institution in the region.
If you possess a high level of integrity, professionalism, driven and determined, this is the role for you as great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Application Developer role.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108290 Grace Lucero
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 August 2022A QA Lead job has just become available at a global financial services firm based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Data Architect job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting IT Regional Hub Leader job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the most respected industrial firms. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and functional lines to the CIO, this role is for an infrastructure leader.
Salary: SGD150000 - SGD190000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 July 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting for a Regional Technology Infrastructure Lead to join their international division based in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 July 2022A QA Test Lead job has become available at a global financial services firm based in Singapore.