Full Stack Developer (C# & Python)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Vanisha Bharwani (R2199203)
Job Ref 1766410/001
Date posted 14 July 2022singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-07-14 2022-08-13 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Full Stack Developer (C# & Python) job opportunity has become available at a global investment firm. You will be responsible for providing world-class software and automation solutions to multiple business units across the firm.
About the Full Stack Developer (C# & Python) Role:
This role is responsible for contributing to the entire software development process including design, development and deployment of high-quality and performant systems that are easy to maintain and extend.
- Provide maintenance and support on the existing suite of applications to ensure business continuity and smooth operations across the firm
- Curate, query and diagnose internal and external financial data and build tools as per requirements from the stakeholders
- Demonstrate interest in expanding both financial and technical knowledge
- Provide occasional support during Singapore and portions of UK hours prior to NY opening
- Effectively communicate with various teams
To succeed in the Full Stack Developer (C# & Python) role, you must have at least three years’ experience and a proven track record in creating high-quality products within the financial sector.
- BS in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics or a closely related technical field with three or more years of experience programming with at least one of the following languages: Python, C#, Java, C++
- Minimum of three years' experience building distributed applications using web technologies, Restful services and web frameworks such as Django, Angular or React
- Strong functional skills in SQL, No-SQL or other database technologies
- Knowledge of Git/Docker/Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS is a huge plus
This role will give you tremendous exposure in financial technologies (fintech) within a buy side firm where you will be working with Portfolio Managers, Risk Managers, Operations and Compliance teams on highly impactful projects.
If you are looking to work as part of a strong collaborative team, in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment that is always evolving and relies heavily on technology for firms’ success, this Full Stack Developer (C# & Python) role is right for you.
Apply today or drop me your resume at email@example.com to discuss this golden opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Vanisha Bharwani
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD9000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 04 August 2022A J2EE Developer - one-year contract, renewable job has become available at a company with a strong footprint in the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Tableau Developer job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Cloud Architect - Data job opportunity has become available at a leading international organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Cloud Developer - AWS/Azure job opportunity has become available at a leading multinational organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Data Scientist - Python job opportunity has arisen at a leading supply chain solutions provider.