Software Engineer (12-month contract, renewable)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dipti Makawana (R1658793)
Job Ref 1816870/001
Date posted 15 June 2022singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-06-16 2022-07-15 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Software Engineer (12-month contract, renewable) job opportunity has become available at a global technology and business solutions provider.
About the Software Engineer (12-month contract, renewable) Role:
You will be responsible for developing software based on design requirements and ensure software and sub-routines are working to specification, programme codes have conformed to standards and are delivered with quality meeting schedule and requirements.
- Spend more than 80% of time in programming
- Contribute to the build-out of the regulatory reporting framework for the bank
- Develop robust and scalable technology solutions to business problems using modern software development best practices
- Collaborate with global teams to design and build new functionalities on Quartz and other shared platforms
- Independently face off users and stakeholders to capture requirements without going through business analysts or project managers
- Make judgements and triage on feature requests, and able to push back when a feature creates no value for anyone
To succeed in this Software Engineer (12-month contract, renewable) role, you must have the right attitude and desire to grow as a successful engineer in the banking industry.
- Minimum of one year of experience is required for this opportunity
- Must have hands-on experience in Python, Java, C# or .NET with good understanding of the language features
- Good understanding of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and application of Agile Methodologies including but not limited to automated testing (such as test-driven development), code review, continuous integration and version control systems
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with strong footprint within the region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Software Engineer (12-month contract, renewable) role is right for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply now to learn more. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Dipti Makawana
Salary: SGD84000 - SGD120000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting IT Project Manager (Software/Applications) job has become available at one of the leading companies in Singapore.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Tech Lead (C#/ React) - 12-month, renewable job has just opened at a renowned real estate investment company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Cloud Architect - Data job opportunity has become available at a leading international organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Cloud Developer- AWS/Azure job opportunity has become available at a leading multinational organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Data Architect job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology solutions provider.