Tech Lead (C#/ React) - 12m, renewable
Salary SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Stephanie Tan (R1768414)
Job Ref 1812760/001
Date posted 13 June 2022singapore tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-06-16 2022-07-13 it Singapore River SG SGD 7000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Tech Lead (C#/ React) - 12m, renewable job has just opened at a renowned real estate investment company.
About the Tech Lead (C#/ React) - 12m Role:
In this role, you will join the technology, data and information management organisation. This role is for a self-starter who can work in a diverse and fast-paced environment and can join the team immediately.
- Independently develop, execute and monitor complex .Net web and business components, web services, and reports for assigned projects
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Articulate business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be designed and engineered
- Develop technical understanding of how the data flows from various source systems and source types to application database
- Consult with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements
- Provide ongoing support to applications used within the organisation
- Good problem-solving skills and a self-starter
- Will need to support weekend deployments as and when required
To succeed in this Tech Lead (C#/ React) - 12m, renewable role, you must have at least seven years' experience working in software development in React JS.
- Hands-on experience and experienced with React.js (with Redux) front-end technologies and .Net/Core Web/Web API service development
- Familiar with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Web/Responsive UI development/presentation layers (two or more years’ experience is desired)
- SQL 2012 and above
- Good understanding of TFS and Agile experience is highly advantageous
- Experience integrating with MS CRM Dynamics is a plus
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in computer science/information systems from a reputed university
- Must have developed projects from inception
- Good understanding of various database technologies (it would be a plus if the person has worked with SQL Server database objects in a previous role)
- Experience in scaling any service is a big plus
- Self-motivated team player who is flexible and adapts in a quickly changing environment
- Strong ability to communicate and manage stakeholders, and to drive collaboration between the business team and the various project teams including application support teams, network teams, database teams, and storage and server teams across the regions
This company is a top-tier real estate investment company that requires no introduction. This company is one of the largest public brokerage firms in the world. Services include investment management, asset management, sales and leasing, property management, project management, and development.
If you are a developer with a background in C# and React JS, this Tech Lead (C#/ React) - 12m, renewable job is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1768414 Stephanie Tan
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Tech Lead (C#/ React) - 12-month, renewable job has just opened at a renowned real estate investment company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Cloud Architect - Data job opportunity has become available at a leading international organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Cloud Developer- AWS/Azure job opportunity has become available at a leading multinational organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Data Architect job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Data Scientist - Python job opportunity has arisen at a leading supply chain solutions provider.