Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonus
Consultant Angeline Yet
Job Ref 1835900/001
Date posted 02 September 2022singapore tech-transformation/business-intelligence 2022-09-05 2022-10-02 consultancy Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Want to join a high performing team with an agile approach to work, and where fun is part of the culture? Look no further. Robert Walters wants you.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Technology Role:
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you will join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the end-to-end recruitment process, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you will look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Actively seek business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Building excellent clients and candidates’ relationships by engaging with them on a regular basis
- Gain a thorough understanding of your client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and headhunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant - Technology role, you will need to be ambitious, hungry and ready for a sales-driven role.
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- Ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you will enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- Initiative to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
- Strong knowledge in the technology industry is preferred
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training and development programmes
- Flexible work arrangement with a stellar office view situated in the heart of the Singapore business district
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
We are the difference between daydreams and dream jobs.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Senior Systems Engineer job opportunity has become available at a global pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting Software Engineer job opportunity has just opened up at a leading education provider company.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting Python Developer (one-year direct contract, renewable) job has opened up at a global technology services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Production Support Analyst (12-month contract, renewable) job opportunity has just opened up at a global bank in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 16 September 2022An exciting BI Engineer - Qlikview/Tableau job opportunity has become available at a leading technology solutions provider.