BI Developer - MicroStrategy (6-12 months contract, renewable)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dipti Makawana (R1658793)
Job Ref 1817100/001
Date posted 16 June 2022singapore tech-transformation/business-intelligence 2022-06-16 2022-07-16 it Singapore River SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting BI Developer - MicroStrategy (6-12 months contract, renewable) job opportunity has become available at a global bank in Singapore.
About the BI Developer - MicroStrategy (6-12 months contract, renewable) Role:
You will be responsible for developing products and solutions focused on extracting meaningful value from data working in a complex matrix.
- Implement analytics in support of strategic objectives, supporting the strategy and working with the team to implement best practice and aligned product sets
- Provide recommendations on areas for improvement, understanding requirements and aligned to strategy
- Work closely with Business Analysts to clarify requirements, working agile and focusing on product development of MVPs and continuous improvement
- Understand the strategy, the roadmap and strategic priorities and ensure all delivery is aligned, standardised and supportive of the agenda
- Stay current on new research, benchmarks, analysis and capabilities in the analytics and data science space and able to implement into day-to-day delivery
- Utilise statistical methods and analysis techniques to identify patterns in large data sets and communicate the results to various stakeholders
- Be able to use technology to visualise complex data problems into easy to comprehend analytics and solutions
- Be client-focused in line with WMA strategy, balance the line between implementing standards and responding to business requests in a sustainable way
- Coordinate and interface with Product Owners and Team Leads and other developers and systems that require application-specific services
- Participate in technical, and programmatic meetings and contribute to resolution of issues
- Develop and review technical and programmatic documentation
- Ability to clearly call out when projects are not as per plan and provide stakeholders and partners the opportunity to revisit the issues and agree new timelines
To succeed in this BI Developer - MicroStrategy (6-12 months contract, renewable) role, you must have good knowledge on data warehousing concepts, SQL and Teradata.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of experience in data warehousing and data visualisation
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good experience in MicroStrategy (MSTR), data management
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a global bank in Singapore.
If you are passionate about what you do, detail-orientated, always striving for excellence and proactively seeking for areas to improve, this BI Developer - MicroStrategy (6-12 months contract, renewable) role is right for you.
Apply now or you may reach me directly at +65 6228 0274 or email@example.com to find out more. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Dipti Makawana
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Manager Data Analytics - BI/ETL job opportunity has become available at a well-known technology organisation.
Salary: SGD7000 - SGD10000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Tech Lead (C#/ React) - 12-month, renewable job has just opened at a renowned real estate investment company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Cloud Architect - Data job opportunity has become available at a leading international organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Cloud Developer- AWS/Azure job opportunity has become available at a leading multinational organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Data Architect job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology solutions provider.