Business Analyst - Data (12-month renewable contract)
Salary SGD4375 - SGD8750 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dipti Makawana (R1658793)
Job Ref 1846130/001
Date posted 30 August 2022singapore tech-transformation/analytics 2022-08-30 2022-09-29 it Singapore River SG SGD 4375 8750 8750 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Analyst - Data (12-month renewable contract) job within the operations change management team has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst - Data (12-month renewable contract) Role:
You will support with data analytics – visualisation. This is a technical role that uses Hadoop, data base skills and Power BI.
- Be an internal visualisation analytics consultant and develop useful analytics products across use cases, segments, and product portfolios
- Build compelling analytics products using industry leading analytics tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, driving use cases across data monetisation, risk mitigation, productivity improvement, progress tracking and management reporting
- Translate key challenges, requirements and needs from the business into impactful, actionable metric, KPIs and solutions, to solve everyday business problems
- Act as a conduit between technical and business stakeholders by translating business/functional requirements from product owners/delegates into technical requirements for processing by the technology teams
- Assess key market trends, gaps, and opportunities to onboard new innovative technologies
- Partner with stakeholders and senior management to build awareness and expand the analytics/automation offering of the team, aligning with business needs for today and the future
- Build trust and strong working relationships with business and technology stakeholders
- Extract and/or consolidate required data from core platforms e.g. Client Central and downstream systems e.g. order placement, product softwares to facilitate data analysis and reporting
To succeed in this Business Analyst - Data (12-month renewable contract) role, you must have solid experience in data visualisation, preparing reports, analytical attitude.
- At least four years’ experience in the financial services industry, especially within CCIB or SCB
- Relevant analytics work experience and demonstrated career progression/increase in responsibilities
- Strong academic record: degree in Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of Tableau or similar visualisation tools
- Knowledge of either Alteryx, SAS, R or Python
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of Hadoop Database
- Understanding in emerging cloud and smart technologies such as Azure, AWS, Cognitive Automation is an added plus
- Experience in data commercialisation – facilitating partnerships and driving buy-in/adoption from stakeholders of varying levels
- Understanding of the ETL process
- Good presentation, time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in project management from business requirement definition, solution validation, user testing, technical documentation and production roll out, especially on a global scale
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to varying levels of management
- Highly driven and motivated with an eager-to-learn attitude and actively seek out ways to improve processes, people, and products Good presentation, time management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Has experience with Agile/Scrum and/or Kanban certified
This is a world leader in the global financial industry. This organisation has broken new ground time and time again in expanding their services and business worldwide. This organisation offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst - Data (12-month renewable contract) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Dipti Makawana
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 25 September 2022An exciting Data Engineer - Snowflake job has become available at a leading technology software company with a strong presence in APAC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Machine Learning Engineer job has become available at a leading technology software company with a strong presence in APAC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Application Developer (12-month renewable contract) job opportunity has become available at a leading global bank in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Senior Software Engineer - 12-month extendable contract job opportunity has just opened up at a leading financial services company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Singapore RiverDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer (12-month renewable contract) job opportunity has just opened up at a global bank in Singapore.