Salary SGD7000 - SGD12000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Alphonsus Sim (R1986634)
Job Ref 1814420/001
Date posted 10 June 2022singapore tech-transformation/analytics 2022-06-16 2022-07-10 it Singapore SG SGD 7000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting ETL Developer job opportunity has become available at a global pharmaceutical company.
About the ETL Developer Role:
Reporting to the Analytics Lead, you will work on an exciting transformation project that aims to improve operational efficiency.
- Capturing business requirements and translating into technical specifications
- Design and implement analytics dashboards to track key business metrics, establishing baselines, targets, averages, and benchmarks
- Conduct gap analysis, clarifying requirements, making sure all milestones are aligned to intended strategy
- Collate and present key findings to stakeholders with actionable recommendations
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of new projects and initiatives
To succeed in this ETL Developer role, you will need to have at least four years of hands-on development experience.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computing, or related disciplines
- At least four years of hands-on experience as an ETL Developer
- Hands-on development experience with Informatica or Exasol is a must
- Experience with Shell and Lua Scripts is highly advantageous
- Proficiency in Data Warehousing (ER Modeling, Slow Changing dimension)
- Experience with Oracle and Exasol is preferred
- Ability to multitask, quick to adapt and able to work in fast paced environment. Having worked in an agile environment is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to communicate complex analytical and technical content clearly and effectively
This company creates value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. They develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. They are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this newly created ETL Developer role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1986634 Alphonsus Sim Zheng Wei
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Manager Data Analytics - BI/ETL job opportunity has become available at a well-known technology organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Cloud Developer- AWS/Azure job opportunity has become available at a leading multinational organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Data Architect job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Data Scientist - Python job opportunity has arisen at a leading supply chain solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Data Visualisation Lead – Analytics job opportunity has arisen at a leading technology organisation.