Customer Engagement Excellence, SFE and CRM Manager, APAC
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 17 September 20192019-10-23 2019-11-16 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly-created Customer Engagement Excellence, SFE and CRM Manager, APAC job is now available at a global top 10 pharmaceutical company to fuel their rapid expansion and growth. Your actions in implementing best-in-class CRM and sales force effectiveness (SFE) platforms will help to enable the APAC strategy implementation leading to the future success and profitable growth of the APAC pharma business.
About the Customer Engagement Excellence, SFE and CRM Manager, APAC Role:
In this business-critical role, you are responsible for ensuring all the countries in APAC have the best in class CRM and SFE capabilities; driving the adoption of cutting edge CRM (Veeva) capabilities, business insight/reporting solutions and best practice data management principles (people, customer and product level); setting standards; developing platform frameworks, customer journeys, segmentation and targeting and resource allocation analytics; execution KPIs, right deployment, planning/execution and SFE diagnostics.
In this highly visible role, you will influence the region towards strong data-oriented insights in SFE, resource allocation, create understanding of the drivers of customer engagement and business performance, drive behavioural changes in regional marketing and medical stakeholders by continuously sharing customer engagement insights and evangelising execution excellence.
- Be the regional expert in Veeva CRM modules and functionalities, as well as the regional anchor for all APAC multi-channel marketing, data steward community driving knowledge sharing, best practice implementation and community building
- Coordinate with both global and Veeva relationship leads to guide all stakeholders through the processes that are enabled by Veeva functionalities in order to drive continuous upskilling of all stakeholders regarding functionality, optimal usage, release changes and best-practice processes
- Continuously monitor Veeva platform usage and finds opportunity areas to enhance utilisation and adoption of the platform features
- Be the expert in business intelligence and regional KPI dashboards to drive performance and execution, provide guidance on analysing reports, flagging issues and creating solutions on how to improve the outcomes
- Drive regional data strategy, including validation and data architecture initiatives. Participate in global initiatives to leverage data stewardship initiatives and platforms to advance the data capabilities in the region
- Partner with IT and external vendors as needed to develop best in class “datamarts” in APAC
- Evangelise adoption of analytics to combine insights from internal and external data sources to challenge status quo and recommend corrective actions - engage country teams to adopt data analytics in new and innovative ways to generate insights and drive action planning, create an environment of using internal and external data sources viz sales (e.g. IQVIA) distributor data, in-market data, DnA solution, ex-pharmacy (where available), and marketing execution data for new insights and better understanding of the customer engagement journey
- Implement regional SFE initiatives including but not limited to deployment, segmentation and targeting, call planning, incentive design, standardisation of SFE tools, analytical methods, performance metrics and dashboards
- Adopt and drive resource allocation/marketing mix driven by data analytics and quantifying the impact of marketing and media activities on sales through utilising marketing mix modelling, attribution and custom analytics
- Drive country resource allocation on the basis of the understanding from marketing mix models and attribution modelling
To succeed in this Customer Engagement Excellence, SFE and CRM Manager, APAC role, you must be able to build partnerships and work collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders at varying seniority levels, as well as build strong customer relationships and to deliver customer-centric solutions.
- University/bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- Minimum eight years' pharmaceutical CRM, SFE and data analytics experience with a good understanding of pharma marketing and sales processes
- Prior Veeva administration experience and/or a Veeva aligned certification is a significant advantage
- Advanced CRM and segmentation, targeting and profiling knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in successfully providing reporting solutions to business stakeholders
- Expert Analytical skills
- Proven track record of project and stakeholder management
- Ability to develop and implement innovative ideas and creative concepts
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance; determine own priorities and monitor resources within own work
- Proven ability to think strategically and act operationally
This role is for a multinational Pharmaceutical company, one of the largest in the world, that focuses on researching, developing and marketing specialty-focused innovative medicines that provide significant clinical benefit and value across various primary and speciality care therapeutic areas.
If you have SFE, CRM and/or sales management experience in the pharmaceutical space, this is an opportunity that can change your career.
Apply now so you don’t miss out!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal