Regional Sales Force Analyst / Manager
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for managing day-to-day reporting and analysis activities and providing key decision makers with data information and insights to inform on current business and decisions for future strategy and initiatives.
About the Regional Sales Force Analyst / Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Head and working closely with in-country commercial teams, you will be in a business critical position.
- Design, validate and analyse reports utilising key data to provide insights to the field force
- Conduct proactive analysis (internal promotional data, competitive share of voice, Xponent doctor-level data) to help identify key drivers of sales performance and key areas of opportunity / challenge
- Conduct activity analysis, business alignment (resource utilisation vs potential), territory time, samples distributed and budget management
- Provide actionable recommendations to sales management based on trends that appear in the data through analysis
- Develop and present training to internal user groups to help ensure that those making decisions have the answers that they need and know where to get them
- Understand the sales force business needs and the different data sets, technologies and techniques available for measuring and tracking sales force
- effectiveness so that you are able to provide high quality support
- In consultation with sales management, and other internal experts, and using the data available by brand, profile the Contacts / Accounts that company should focus on to gain the greatest potential for our efforts.Develop the necessary lists and information for IT to populate the ‘suggested’ target lists into the
- CRM. Document & present the rationale and parameters for ‘target list optimization’
- Together with Sales Force Management, develop and implement territory level incentive plans for each sales force
- Provide recommendations on data to use, calendarization methodology, variable weighting and best practices
- Build companion monthly reports to facilitate tracking of territory success vs. quotas
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to work on multiple projects and with multiple stakeholders. As this role involves extensive internal stakeholder management, you need to be confident in building relations and able to influence and negotiate others to drive results. With the focus on reporting, data and analytics, you also need to like numbers.
- Proficiency and familiarity with Veeva
- Minimum four to five years' experience in a role that requires analytical skills; preferably in a health care environment
- Must be a self-starter while maintaining the ability to work in teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with expertise of using advanced Excel features such as Pivot tables
- Individual should have a unique blend of strategic and tactical skills, with attention to process and detail, yet is able to draw "big picture" conclusions
- and make actionable business recommendations based on an understanding of strategic goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, written/oral communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience are highly essential
- Must have strong understanding of integrated data analysis, data modeling, and ad hoc analysis, with proven analytical skills, highly organised, process
- oriented, problem solving, self-motivated and able to think out-of-the-box
- The position requires high ability to successfully work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment and the desire to learn new technologies and skills.
This company originates from Europe, with regional headquarters here in Singapore. They focus on targeted therapies to provide the best treatment options for patients and reputable amongst Healthcare professionals globally.
This position for an MNC Pharmaceutical company focuses on a niche therapeutic areas, and renowned leaders in that space. As employers, this company is known for it’s employee-oriented culture, and focus on learning and development opportunities for all as it believes in grooming and growing the team alongside the expansion of the business.
If you have a track-record and ambitions to excel in sales force analysis and effectiveness in the pharmaceutical space, this is an opportunity you would not want to miss.
Apply now to find out more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal