Regional APAC Commercial Excellence Lead
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-15 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 200000 210000 210000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing successes in the region, an exciting Commercial Excellence Manager / Lead has just become at a pharmaceutical company. This role will be responsible for establishing and managing a Customer Engagement Excellence philosophy, standard capabilities and processes across APAC Sales, Marketing, Training, KAM teams to increase/maintain efficiency and efficacy of available resources in line with the Regional Business Strategy.
About the Commercial Excellence Manager/Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will forge strong links with Global and Regional teams as well as APAC Country Heads, BU Heads & Commercial Excellence, Sales and Marketing teams, to drive alignment, effectiveness and best practice sharing of Region & Country to achieve best-in-class capabilities, adequate analysis platforms for investment decisions and resulting performance.
- Take Customer Engagement Excellence Models to the next quality level: Ensure a common understanding of the models, their application and monitoring
- Perform analytics cross-validating available data such as product trackers, STEM, IQVIA data and Country evaluations, identify patterns and suggest improvement pathways.
- Establish standardized Segmentation and Targeting (S&T) processes across Countries / BUs within a Country
- Establish a best-in-industry Field Force Training process / team to boost quality of Customer Engagement
- Establish best-practice processes (including onboarding, ongoing learning, certification) and standardize across Countries / BUs in Countries: Establish minimum performance standards and training analytics, further develop required training pathways for career progression, integrate innovative training methodologies, and create a multi-year ‘Achieving Trainer Excellence’ program to form an industry-best Training/Learning team
- Establish a standardized Customer Engagement Excellence KPI framework & ensure that most relevant KPIs are monitored regularly and deviation management is performed
- Integration of input/behavioral KPIs in performance management (e.g. yearly performance objective evaluation, incentive schemes, awards)
- Establish clearly defined roles & responsibilities for Customer Engagement processes: Starting with the creation of standardized job descriptions for all Commercial positions with a clearly stated job purpose, establish roles & responsibilities across most relevant Commercial processes.
- ‘Own’ Field Force related processes of CRM platform Veeva: Drive excellence in adoption and best practice usage across the modules CRM, Call/Interaction reporting, Events Management, Customer, Surveys (KAM when available) starting from initial training at rollout and subsequent onboardings.In preparation of the Veeva roll-out across the region, establish a common language and business rules
With the ultimate goal of this position to maximise the number of eligible patients receiving the company's products in APAC, to be successful in this role you need to have strong and broad understanding of Pharma business in terms of Commercial Excellence, Sales & Marketing
- More than 10 years of experience in a variety of Commercial roles in Healthcare industry. Previous experience in APAC Regional Commercial roles preferred
- Advanced CRM/CVM experience and expert Veeva experience a must
- Demonstrate high ethical standards, be a role model in compliance with local regulations, industry and company code of conduct and maintain integrity
- Strong personal interaction skills / Team player needed for high degree of cross-functional / -Country / -TA responsibilities
- Advanced organization skills across multiple, simultaneous cross-border initiatives
- Being able to work independently with minimal guidance; determine own priorities and monitor resources within own work
- Mobility (based in Singapore, but prepared to travel regularly within the region)
- Motivating Others, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Driving Excellence, Passion for Performance
- Proven Project-, Process- and Change Management skills
- Proven ability to think strategically and act operationally
This company needs no introduction and is a reputable pharmaceutical MNC. They are ambitious and looking for like-minded employees to join their lean and stable team in the regional headquarters here in Singapore.
If you are a progressive professional in the pharmaceutical industry in Singapore with extensive commercial and commercial excellence experience looking to propel your career forward, this is the right next step for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal