Regional Distributor Manager, Global Top 10 MedTech
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1896030/001
Date posted 20 January 2023singapore technical-healthcare/sales-and-business-development 2023-01-20 2023-02-19 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Regional Distributor Manager, Global Top 10 MedTech job has just opened up at a global top 10 MedTech company.
About the Regional Distributor Manager, Global Top 10 MedTech Role:
The purpose of this business critical role is to identify opportunities for business growth by approaching and identifying the right channel partners or commercial partners, build sustainable channel partner strategy and distributor network to support geographical expansion in ASEAN.
- Identify and help to appoint channel partners (CP) for ASEAN countries in collaboration with Country Heads. CP includes distributors, dealers, sales and commission agents
- Serve as an interface between company and the CP on matters including quotas, business review, contract, quality training, compliance training and other support activities
- Implementing and management of DMS (Distributor Management system) to capture and utilise advanced analytics to optimise and pursue business opportunities with local teams and CPs
- Lead digitisation upgrades for DMS system to be mobile optimised and to provide automated recommendations and near real-time insights for CPs
- Partner with the ASEAN Marketing team to deliver relevant marketing content to CP’s sales team via the Distributor Management System
- Introduce incentive policies across ASEAN to support Channel Partners and drive market penetration and revenue
- Gathering and analysis of business information from channel partners including in-hospital sales and inventories
- Partner with local teams, ASEAN Marketing and Finance for pricing strategy
- Negotiate key contractual terms with CP while sustaining strong relationships
- Proactively explore new markets to bring company innovation and quality products to the market
To be successful in this Regional Distributor Manager, Global Top 10 MedTech role, you need to have a proven track record in identifying and selecting the right channel partners across the region and be able to drive collaborations across functions and geographies.
- At least 10 years of commercial working experience in medical devices industry in Singapore, with at least three years in distributor management/channel management
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Conflict management
- Strong financial acumen
The successful candidate will be joining a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment, career progression and learning opportunities.
If you have the required skills and experience, do not miss this Regional Distributor Manager, Global Top 10 MedTech opportunity that could change your life.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal