External Partnerships Manager, APAC, Pharmaceutical MNC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1813060/001
Date posted 03 January 2023singapore technical-healthcare/sales-and-business-development 2023-01-12 2023-02-02 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rare, new External Partnerships Manager, APAC, Pharmaceutical MNC job has just become available at a leading global pharma MNC.
About the External Partnerships Manager, APAC, Pharmaceutical MNC Role:
In this business critical position, you will be responsible for relationship management of existing regional partners and ensuring that any key issues with cross-functional dimension are addressed and managed.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the contractual obligations, roles and responsibilities of company and its partners in the context of specific legal partnerships
- Understand all periodic reporting requirements within the partnership, ensure that the company countries understand their respective obligations and coordinate to ensure the timely preparation, review and forwarding of key reports and data to the partner
- Determine which agreements have minimum sales requirements and other critical requirements. Liaise with the countries to ensure these requirements are understood, are met within the budgeting process and update company management if actual minimum sales are not being met
- Maintain an open line of communication with the different business units, cross functional teams and countries to ensure the timely management of issues as they arise by liaising with the partner and by working with the teams and the partner to ensure that ‘win-win’ solutions are created and implemented
- Schedule and manage routine meetings with partners, Business Units and countries to facilitate cross functional team communication, ensure the efficient execution of key partnerships and to update both internal and external parties on progress and execution of key partnerships
- Ensure new business development opportunities arising from within existing partnerships are identified
To succeed in this External Partnerships Manager, APAC, Pharmaceutical MNC role, you will need to ensure that both the company and its partners meet their contractual obligations.
- At least three years of commercial experience in creating and managing partnerships within a multinational environment and within the pharmaceutical sector
- Cross functional experience working with and leading multifunctional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrable analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong team work capabilities
- In-depth understanding of pharmaceutical market
- High degree of presentation skills that reflect strategic thinking
This is a biopharmaceutical company with a heritage of over 100 years, with more than 15,000 employees, and present in over 100 countries worldwide. The APAC region is headquartered in Singapore, with local affiliates in 13 major markets, including China.
If you have a proven track record in partnership management within the pharmaceutical space in Singapore and want to join an organisation that values its employees and has been achieving double-digit growth year on year, this External Partnerships Manager, APAC, Pharmaceutical MNC role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 January 2023A brand new headcount for a Sales Rep has just opened up at a global top 10 MedTech company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 January 2023A brand new and rare Clinical Education Digital Specialist, APAC job has just opened up at a leading global MedTech MNC.