Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1887600/001
Date posted 03 January 2023singapore technical-healthcare/sales-and-business-development 2023-01-12 2023-02-02 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A brand new headcount for a Sales Rep has just opened up at a global top 10 MedTech company.
About the Sales Rep Role:
The core objective of this role is to support the Divisional Sales Manager in achieving the sales and business growth goals of the division you represent.
- Develop as a professional sales rep by acquiring work knowledge and selling techniques fundamentals. Tackle routine issues and build your knowledge in the medical device industry
- Visit customers and/or potential customers on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed by the manager
- Manage existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory under close supervision and guidance of the manager
- Follow instructions of the manager in order to plan and develop the market for our existing and new products according with divisional goals and objectives, through execution, while optimise available tools (consignment, etc.)
- Provide ongoing technical training and support to customers directly in the cathlabs
- Begin establishing business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote company products and services
- Analyse and report to the manager and/or others (monthly and yearly basis) the market and business feedback by using all available support tools
To succeed in this customer-facing role, you will need to be able to communicate confidently with surgeons you will be selling directly to and working closely with in ad hoc clinical support.
- BS/BA degree
- At least two years of medical devices or pharmaceutical sales experience
- Product launch and business development experience is desirable
- High level of knowledge acumen regarding product markets, trends, competition, and technology
- Creativity, competitiveness, and strategic insight to drive innovation into product strategies
- Strong technical aptitude and a willingness to learn complex new technologies
- Strong ability to engage and interact with customers in a variety of settings including trade shows/conferences, market research, advisory boards and field interactions
- Enjoys and is highly effective at partnering cross functionally, specifically with R&D, clinical, sales, and global marketing
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
The successful candidate will be joining a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment, career progression and learning opportunities.
If you have the required skills and experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical sales in Singapore, do not miss this Sales Rep opportunity at a top global 10 medtech company that could change your life.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 04 January 2023A brand new and rare Clinical Education Digital Specialist, APAC job has just opened up at a leading global MedTech MNC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 January 2023A rare, new External Partnerships Manager, APAC, Pharmaceutical MNC job has just become available at a leading global pharma MNC.