Sales Lead, Global Med Device Leader
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1847410/001
Date posted 01 September 2022singapore technical-healthcare/sales-and-business-development 2022-09-05 2022-10-01 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Two brand new Sales Lead, Global Med Device Leader headcounts have been created at a growing global medical devices MNC.
About the Sales Lead, Global Med Device Leader Role:
The main objective of this Sales Lead, Global Med Device Leader is to ensure maximised revenue growth of assigned company products and services through effective management of existing and new customers and KOLs in assigned sales territory.
- Creates and delivers a plan to achieve objectives through sales and services all accounts in assigned territory
- Maintains and builds customer base to achieve growth
- Negotiates and manage product pricing (quotation and contract)
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions
- Identifies customer needs and recommends appropriate products to address them
- Builds positive relationships that generate future sales and repeat business
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction
- Develops and maintains sales forecast and submits to management
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required
- Provides regular updates on sales, competitors, market and industry trends
- Teaches and provides in-service to customers on current surgical techniques using company’s instruments, implants and consumables
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work comfortably with surgeons in order to provide technical and clinical support where needed.
- Must be a certified nurse in Singapore – able to assist on cases
- Must be willing to be on-call (few days a month only)
- Fast learner with aspirations to reach highest professional levels of sales knowledge and skills
- Good English communication skills – verbal and written
- Confident and competent appearance
- Assertive with ability to influence, proven ability to negotiate
- High sense of responsibility and reliability, proven ability to problem solve
- Proactive, well-structured and independent working style
- Excellent team player
- Highly customer-oriented
You will be joining a global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics. The biggest attribute of the company is their incredible team culture – they are invested in finding qualified people to help build and expand the already fast-growing company.
If you are a nurse and looking for an opportunity to fast-track your career and working with great people,
this Sales Lead, Global Med Device Leader role is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply now for more information.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal