Services Director, SEA, HK & KR, MedTech Hardware & Software
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Job Ref 1829780/001
Date posted 20 July 2022singapore technical-healthcare/sales-and-business-development 2022-07-22 2022-08-19 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare and exciting leadership position of Services Director, SEA, HK & KR has opened up at a globally leading MedTech company
About the role
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for building and achieving sustainable growth in the service business with key stakeholders, to strengthen the collaboration with channel partners, and to establish a network of market intelligence to provide voice-of-customers and voice-of-market.
• Be the service representative of the zone at regional and global level
• Be responsible for the service business performance for service (revenue, margin, NPS, clinical availability and other service related KPIs)
• Provides strategic leadership and direction for the business development of pre-/post sales services, and provides support to distributors/customers
• Oversees the development and execution of service strategy and resource planning (team, process, and budget)
• Collaborate with global to develop new service product development and innovative ways for service delivery
• Partner with cross functional teams for service readiness and execution for New Product Instruction, Updates, End of Life process, and other product lifecycle strategy
• Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add services to the customers
• Manages customer retention including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining/developing customer contract strategy
To be successful in this role, you need to have good people management as you will be leading an overall team of about 60 people in the region
• Bachelor’s Degree or above, MBA preferred
• At least 10 years’ experience in Service management, Distributor and Channel management
• Expertise in Strategy and Market development in Service business
• Experience in Service Marketing
• Effective communication and inter-personal skills with employees, customers, distributors, and stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex, cross functional problems
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Extensive travel within the SEA/K region
Aboutt the company
This company is a global leader in the diagnostics and therapeutics, with an innovative and growing portfolio of both medical equipment (hardware) and software. They are highly reputed and achieving YOY double-digit growth.
If you have the relevant experience and want to join an organization and role that may propel your career to the next level, do not miss this rare opportunity.
Apply now to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal