Product Specialist, Medical Consumables
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-27 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing and renowned medical devices MNC is seeking a Product Specialist, Medical Consumables to join their ambitious team.
About the Product Specialist, Medical Consumables Role:
Reporting directly to the Country Manager in Singapore, you will lead new business development and further penetrate existing accounts across public and private hospitals.
- Develop strong customer relationships. This may require providing direct patient care even after hours
- Apply your proficiency in the company’s sales process to meet customer needs and handle drawbacks, misunderstandings, scepticism and indifference
- Be highly conversant with the company's and competitor products
- Develop account plans for assigned territory to provide clarity on how he/she will gain and defend business
- Maintain a call cycle which optimises time with customers
- Keep up-to-date records of customer contact in CRM
- Participate in industry and company events which help promote the company
- Be able to support clinicians achieve optimal patient outcomes which may at times involve supporting patients in their homes
- Support the broader Singapore team develop strategies and implement in market activities which support the business growth
- Degree qualified, nursing background preferred
- Minimum of two years within the healthcare sales environment with a proven track record
- Results-oriented with strong inclination towards sales
- Strong networking and cultivation of business relationships with key opinion leaders, and experience working alongside surgeons and nurses
- Customer-centric and ability to foresee customers’ requirements and needs
- Comprehensive business knowledge inc key account management
- Excellent communication (presentation, oral and written) skills,
- Negotiation skills – contract/tender experience
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Positive attitude and a team player mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the Singapore healthcare market including developments and trends
This medical devices MNC is a leading player in their targeted areas. They are a lean, close-knit team that strongly values each individual's needs and path of growth, and offers many opportunities for learning and development.
If you are highly motivated, results oriented professional looking for an exciting opportunity in the medical products industry and have the ability to make an impact on patient's lives, this Product Specialist, Medical Consumables role is perfect for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal