Customer Service & Development Director, Asia Pacific
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 240000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Director of Customer Service & Development, you will be representing the Asia Pacific & Japan region to collaborate with the Service heads at Corporate level and in other regions on alignment of the direction, strategies and processes of Field Service to meet company’s financial targets and service level expectations, as well as to improve service revenue and cost efficiency.
Reporting directly to the President of Asia Pacific region, you will be responsible to provide strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of pre- and post-sales services and support to clients/customers. In this business critical role, you will be managing the entire service Profit & Loss center for Asia Pacific & Japan region.
- Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
- Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Liaises between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Reviews warranty claims. Develops and manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company. Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives. Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations’ effective achievement of objectives. Erroneous decisions will have a serious impact on the overall success of functional, division, or company operations.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
To be successful in this role, you will need to embrace the company competencies of Strategic Thinking, Leading Change, Collaborating Across Boundaries and Continuous Customer-Focused Improvement.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent. Masters Degree preferred.
- Service engineering background preferred.
- 15 years of solid service management and service marketing experience in Medical Device or Medical Analytics industry
- At least 7 years of team and people management
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Comfortable with travel
- Ability, competence, and confidence to lead people.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skill to drive changes and plan execution across region
This company is revolutionary in it’s innovation and approach to creating and implementing multi-faceted and integrated hardware and software solutions to diagnose and treat a range of fatal diseases. They have been pioneering developments in the fields of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, digital imaging and testing, whilst developing long-standing relationships and incredible reputation with the world’s leading clinicians. They are in a phase of exponential growth, with offices around the globe is developing state-of-the-art solutions that help make the world a healthier place.
If you posses the relevant experience and looking for an life-changing career opportunity, this is one you do not want to miss.
Apply now or reach me for further information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal