Medical Device Sales Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 24 October 20192019-11-11 2019-12-23 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Device Sales Specialist job has just been created at a rapidly expanding medical devices company. In this role, you will be responsible for achievement of territorial sales budget, profit and market share in line or exceeding company’s objectives through execution of approved sales and marketing plans and effective control of assigned territories.
About the Medical Device Sales Specialist Role:
Reporting directly to the Manager of the Division of portfolio this role covers, you will support sales and business development and assist in cases in the OT.
- Initiate sales process by prospecting, scheduling of appointments, conduct sales presentations, understanding business needs, develop proposals and sales closure
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services and/or develop new and innovative applications
- Close sales by building rapport with potential customers, expounding on the benefits of BU solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objection, etc.
- Proactively keep up to date on product knowledge and market trend by participating in educational opportunities offered by company or other appropriate channels
- Maintain customer database by updating key customer data, identifying market potential by qualifying accounts, contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and feedback from end users
- Maintain good relations with all external and internal stakeholders
- Be familiar with competitors’ strategies and product features/benefits and contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and feedback from end users
- Provide feedback on market information with regards to competitors activities, product pricing, SWOT in reports and sales meetings
- Effectively plan and execute action/promotional plan, good territorial and sales management of all assigned accounts, operating expenses to be kept to budget
To succeed in this Medical Device Sales Specialist role, you will need to have relationship-building ability, excellent communication skills and confidence, as this is a customer-facing role and you will be accountable for customer satisfaction and providing high quality service.
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing background preferred
- At least some sales/clinical experience in medical devices preferred
- Sales task capability/experience - forecasting, pricing, product development, positioning, promotion, planning, portfolio management, surgeon advisory panel
- Experience in using PC based software packages like WORD, EXCEL, Outlook, etc.
- Analytical skills – able to differentiate facts from opinions. Good understanding of forecasting techniques, statistical analysis and accounting principles.
- Customer orientated – mindful of customer needs and how to satisfy them
- Critical thinker and decision maker - ability to understand what is best for the business and not afraid to share it with other team members, upwardly and horizontally.
- Highly organised – effectively utilises time and stays on top of shifting priorities
- Effective project manager – able to keep projects on schedule while performing additional unrelated tasks
This company is a globally leading player in various medical device equipment and consumable products. Driven by innovation and R&D, they are a well-respected brand by HCPs and patients. They are a high-growth business that offers a great working environment, learning and career growth opportunities.
If you are in medical devices sales/clinical roles or a nurse looking to build a career in this space, you do not want to miss this Medical Device Sales Specialist opportunity.
Apply today to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal