Associate Sales Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this exciting newly-created Associate Sales Manager position, you will be responsible for leading and managing the sales team within the assigned geography to achieve and exceed organisational goals including sales target achievement.
About the Associate Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for sales and business development. You will also guide team members and set detailed account-wise plans to achieve the organisation's sales and profitability results, and enable team members to achieve their own goals and team goals aligned with organisation's must-wins.
- Develop, maintain and strengthen favourable long-term customer relationships with various stakeholders on important accounts
- Facilitate best practice sharing and continuous learning within the team. Mentor team members to achieve desired results within given resources. Develop the team members to be able to manage higher responsibilities
- Develop/implement efficient distribution network for assigned geography and accounts. Ensure distributor performance is compliant and as per agreed guidelines
- Be the “face of the company” for customers by providing regular communications, addressing concerns, registering complaints, and leveraging opportunities to deliver customer satisfaction
- Work in a compliant and ethical manner and always adhere to company policies and local regulations
- Gather various sales and market data and share within the organisation at set frequency
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling-related skills, to provide better value add to customers that differentiates the company from its competitors
- Team work to achieve individual and team’s goals – work with internal and external partners – to be able to serve customers’ needs
- Manage samples and sales-related expenses within the agreed forecast and/or guidelines
This company is continually changing for the better and looking for someone flexible and adaptable to lead the team through these changes.
- Must have at least five years of relevant healthcare sales experience (medical devices/specialised pharma) working across various stakeholders (clinicians, hospital administrators, procurement teams, etc.)
- People management experience of at least a year
- Experience in selling cardiology medical devices is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to handle communications across levels of various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a dynamic work environment while taking ownership
- Results-focused – deliver results by adopting flexible, innovative, and compliant approach
- Must be familiar with and able to use Excel, PPT, and other MS Office products
This company is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customised solutions worldwide. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with approximately 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, company is highly ranked on Fortune 500 and a recognised leader in their field.
If you have a track-record in sales in medical devices in Singapore and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal