Sales and Marketing Manager, Singapore and Emerging Markets
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales and Marketing Manager job has just opened up at a global top 10 medical devices company, for the sub-cluster of Singapore and neighbouring markets. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and marketing activities via a direct team as well as channel partners to hit revenue and profit targets of a critical business franchise.
About the Sales and Marketing Manager, Singapore and Emerging Markets Role:
In this senior leadership position, in addition to driving business growth in terms of numbers, you will be expected to engage the team to develop yearly business plans, review these with a performance based approach via quarterly reviews and monthly meetings, as well as support the development of the team and guide them to achieve their performance objectives and year end targets.
- Achieve allocated budget and gross profit targets. Develop and execute territory sales plans, sales forecast and needs assessments
- Lead, align and get buy-in with distributors on BEP, sales tactics and execution plans. Prepare business reviews/forecasts for yearly, quarterly, and monthly business internally and with channel partners
- Develop and maintain sales processes and management to monitor progress and implement corrective actions
- Create and maintain relationships with distributor partners, key hospital stakeholders (e.g. hospital senior management, procurement and surgeon KOLs). Obtain input on customer needs and provide solutions and services that exceed customer expectations
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans as to develop markets or gain market share. Plan product launches, manage obsolescence and recalls partnering with RAQA
- Develop and conduct training and education programmes for HCPs. Create, organise, assist and conduct product training for distributor product specialists, in-service, view surgeries and workshops
- Optimise marketing mix for assigned territory/franchise including price (e.g. price list), product (e.g. PLCM), promotion (e.g. med ed, product launches)
- Lead and assist execution of marketing events including venue identification and negotiation, faculty coordination, on site logistics, contract execution, needs assessments, etc.
- Align channel partners with the business objectives and ensure their structure and resources will lead to achieving budget expectations. Coach the channel partners on how best to achieve the BEP and overcome any challenges throughout the year. Monitor progress through quantitative and qualitative measures. Support the channel partners with any corrective action required
- Analytics and tracking – create and maintain market fact book, installed base audit and market share tracking. Develop strategies which help maintain, grow and/or protect market share. Effectively plan for factors which may threaten any business objectives or results
As a senior leader you will be kept in mind for succession planning and in addition to driving business, effective people and team management is an important factor and measurement of success for this position. You will need to allocate the work, provide leadership, guidance and management staffs, provide coaching, constructive feedback, and development opportunities aligned with performance goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a medical, scientific, or technical career or degree in sciences, economics, etc. MBA or Master’s an advantage.
- Knowledge/network within hospitals and experience working with agents and distributors in Singapore, preferably also SEA region. Ability to sell and negotiate with dealers and hospital stakeholders; ability to lead by influence
- Clinical background, sales experience, marketing or market research background for at least five years in the medical devices industry in Singapore
- At least three years of distributor management with strong negotiations skills
- Ability to develop strategic plans and execute. Be responsible and accountable for delivering on commitments to the organisation
- Self-motivated with strong drive and able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills
- Great relationship building capability with high ethics and integrity
This company needs no introduction and is a global leader in their targeted therapeutic areas. They are growing exponentially, both organically and inorganically. Their products are reputed amongst patients and HCPs, and the company consistently ranked as one of the most employee-friendly organisations to work for.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to join a renowned brand and company, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply now or reach me for further details.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal