Singapore Sales Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 19 June 20192019-07-11 2019-08-18 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Singapore Sales Lead position has opened up at a medical device MNC. In addition to driving sales and guiding the sales team, you will be overseeing the overall Singapore business including marketing and clinical support.
About the Singapore Sales Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will be reporting directly to the VP of the region and responsible for allocating the work, providing leadership, guidance and management to staffs, and provide coaching, constructive feedback and development opportunities aligned with performance management for entire Singapore team.
- Manage and implement local sales tactics and execution per year in line with county objectives, in addition to management of third party sales - agents to achieve sales targets
- Management of direct go to market plans
- Possible requirement to cover surgical cases when needed
- Create and maintain relationships with key hospital stake holders including but not limited to chief executives, procurement, KOL’s
- Manage and implement local marketing tactics and execution per year in line with county objectives
- Professionally plan product launches, obsolescence and recalls partnering with RAQA
- Training and education of sales staff: Create and implement local rep training plans, ensure that dealer reps are trained, ensure that training records are kept and logged as well as professional education of surgical staff
- Leadership and people management: Create and implement management and development plans for all direct reports, quarterly progress reviews, annual PDP and MYR planning process
- Uphold the compliance culture and philosophy of the company by ensuring the business is kept abreast and aligned to the highest code of ethic
As you will be a key member of the regional leadership team and to be successful in this role, you must be responsible and accountable for delivering on commitments to the organisation as well as be self-motivated with strong drive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor's degree is an essential, nursing background is preferable
- Proven track record of managing sales and marketing teams with specific proof of creating and executing on training, development, product launch and life-cycle management
- Previous orthopaedic experience is advantageous
- Local market knowledge and understanding of local medical regulations is essential
- Ability to sell and negotiate with dealers and surgeons is essential
- Ability to create go to market plans essential
This company is a leading player in their targeted and niche therapeutic areas. Their products are reputed amongst patients and HCPs, and they are renowned for their innovations and dedication to R&D.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take up a role where your work will really be valued, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply now or reach me for further detail.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal