Sales & Marketing Manager, Singapore
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Global Top 10 MedTech company is now seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager for Singapore. In this job you will be responsible to hit revenue & profit targets by providing direction & execution for a business critical product portfolio.
About the Sales & Marketing Role:
In this business critical Sales & Marketing Manager, Singapore role, you will be responsible for allocating the work, providing leadership, guidance and management to staffs, and provide coaching, constructive feedback and development opportunities aligned with Performance Management.
- Manage & implement local sales tactics & execution per year in line with county objectives, in addition to management of third party sales - agents to achieve sales targets
- Management of direct go to market plans
- Possible requirement to cover surgical cases when needed.
- Create & maintain relationships with key hospital stake holders including but not limited to Chief Executives, Procurement, KOL’s
- Manage & Implement local marketing tactics & execution per year in line with county objectives
- Professionally plan product launches, obsolescence and recalls partnering with RAQA
- Training & Education of Sales Staff: Create & implement local rep training plans, ensure that dealer reps are trained, ensure that training records are kept & logged as well as Professional Education of Surgical Staff
- Leadership & People Management: Create & implement management & development plans for all direct reports, Quarterly progress reviews, Annual PDP & MYR planning process
- Uphold the Compliance Culture and philosophy of the company by ensuring the business is kept abreast and aligned to the highest code of ethic
As you will be a key member of the Singapore leadership team, working closely with and reporting directly to SEA Commercial Head, to be successful in this role you must be responsible & accountable for delivering on commitments to the organisation as well as self-motivated with strong drive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Degree in Medical / Business / Engineering / Technology/Sales /Marketing/Commercial is preferable
- Proven track record of managing sales and marketing teams with specific proof of creating and executing on training, development, product launch and life-cycle management
- Previous orthopaedic experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Local market knowledge and understanding of local medical regulations is essential
- Ability to sell and negotiate with dealers and surgeons is essential
- Ability to create go to market plans essential
This company needs no introduction and is a global leader in their targeted therapeutic areas. They are exponentially growing, both organically and inorganically. Their products are reputed amongst patients and HCPs, and the company consistently ranked as one of the most employee-friendly organisations to work for.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to join a renowned brand and company, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Apply now or reach me for further detail.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal