Sales Specialist, Medical Devices, Singapore
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Sales Specialist job has become available in a leading multinational medical device company. You will be the face of the company for KOLs and HCPs, building business for them across Singapore.
About the Sales Specialist Role:
As a result of ongoing growth within Singapore and the region, this Sales Specialist will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget, profit and market share in line or exceeding company’s objectives through execution of approved Sales and Marketing Plans and effective control of assigned territories.
- Meets or exceeds established annual sales quota
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling of appointments, conduct sales presentations, understanding business needs, develop proposals and sales closure
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services and /or develop new and innovative applications
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential customers, expounding on the benefits of BU solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objection, etc
- Proactively keeping up to date on product knowledge and market trend by participating in educational opportunities offered by the company or other appropriate channels
- Maintenance of customer database: update key customer data, identifies market potential by qualifying accounts, contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and feedback from end users
- Maintain good relations with all external and internal stakeholders: Accountable for customer satisfaction and providing high quality service
- Thorough knowledge on competitor's activities: Be familiar with competitor's strategies and product features/benefits and contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and feedback from end users, provide feedback on market information with regards to competitors activities, product pricing, SWOT in reports and sales meetings
- Effective planning and execution of action/promotional plan: Good territorial and sales management of all assigned accounts, operating expenses to be kept to budget
The successful Sales Specialist will know the business inside out, focus on the customer, build strong relationships, embrace innovation and change and deliver on commitments.
- Diploma or Degree, preferably in Nursing
- Minimum two years' prior sales experience in medical device industry
- Knowledge of clinical segment / product platform preferred
- Sales task capability/experience - forecasting, pricing, product development, positioning, promotion, planning, portfolio management, surgeon advisory panel
- Experience in using PC based software packages, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Analytical skills and good understanding of forecasting techniques, statistical analysis and accounting principles
- Tolerance of other ways of doing business - International mindset, cultural differences
- Customer orientated
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Critical thinker and decision maker with ability to understand what is best for the business and not afraid to share it with other team members, upwardly and horizontally
- Highly organised and an effective Project manager – able to keep projects on schedule while performing additional unrelated tasks
- Able to work overtime on case support as and when needed (for which will be additionally compensated)
This firm is a globally leading medical device company, with a lead in several of the niche therapeutic areas it operates in.
If you have a successful track-record of selling in the Singapore health care space or are a nurse looking to move into medical devices, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal