Clinical Support Specialist
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A rapidly expanding MedTech company is seeking a Clinical Support Specialist to work on highly technical, life-saving medical devices. If you are a nurse, radiographer or medical technologist and looking to get into the medical device industry, or even if already in the industry and looking for a change to join a reputable and global 10 firm, this job is the ideal stepping stone.
About the Clinical Support Specialist Role:
The objective of this job is to support the Divisional Manager in achieving the goals and objectives of the division they represent by supporting sales team in all clinical support activities.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of product portfolio and to be equipped with skill sets to be able to provide adequate technical/clinical support required for customer service in a daily basis
- Ongoing technical and clinical training and support for technical & clinical services to customers directly in the cath labs and follow up clinics in both government and private hospitals
- Competent contact person for hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote the company’s products and services
- Upon request may participate in project teams
As this is a role requires extensive customer-interaction, to be successful you must be confident and able to build strong relationships with KOLs.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Nursing, Medical Technology or Radiography
- Minimum two years' experience in the health care setting, either in medical device or in hospital / cath lab / radiography
- Highly motivated individual
- Effective communication and presentation skills
This role is for a Global Top 10 Medical Device company, consistently rated as the most innovative and employee-friendly companies to work for. It's business is exponentially growing organically (with regular new product launches) and inorganically (made double digit number of acquisitions in 2018 alone).
If you are driven, proactive and want to propel your career forward with a highly reputable company, do not miss this opportunity.
Apply today or reach out directly to me for further information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal