Business Development Manager, Singapore
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new Business Development manager job for Singapore has just opened up for a leading top 10 player in the medical field they operate in. You will be the face of the company in Singapore, managing all external relationships, sales and service in Singapore market.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
This is a business-critical role to develop the Singapore business for this company. You will report directly to the Regional Head of Business Development based in Europe and driving growth in Singapore.
- Search new opportunities and sales channels on the market
- Deliver sales, fulfil individual set sales target and develop own network of clients
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities
- Monitor field information and trends in the markets, customers, products, prices and competitor activity and regularly report it to the company as agreed
- Maintain appropriate communication with customers and create brand loyalty through regular follow-up
- Make presentations and training, quotations, product specifications for the clients and store them as agreed with the company
- Participate in preparation of the exhibition; participate in exhibition, seminars and conferences
- Participate at marketing activities that lead and support sales activities
As a Business Development Manager, we expect you to have good sales and key account management skills. You will be the face of this company for Singapore and need to be confident and skilled at building relationships with KOLs.
- At least two to three years in medical device sales, preferably in capital equipment
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
This company is making it's mark in the aesthetics field not only in the region but globally with their innovative and cost-effective technologies. They are a growth and people-oriented company looking for someone with similar attributes to be a part of the team in this exciting phase of their development.
If you are an ambitious sales professional with experience selling capital equipment medical devices, this is the role for you!
Please apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal