Sales Manager, Singapore
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-10 medical-and-nursing Singapore SG SGD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting and newly-created Sales Manager, Singapore role has just opened up at a globally renowned Medical Devices company. You will be leading a team of reps and working closely with the Country Head to be a critical part of Business Development and growth of the business in Singapore.
About the Sales Manager Role:
For this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading and managing sales team in Singapore to achieve and exceed organisational goals including sales target achievement. You will work closely and report directly into the Country Manager.
- Guide team members and set detailed account-wise plans to achieve organisation's sales and profitability results
- Enable team members to achieve their own goals and team goals aligned with organisation's must-wins
- Develop, maintain and strengthen long term favourable customer relationships with various stakeholders in important accounts
- Develop the team members to be able to manage higher responsibilities
- Develop/implement efficient distribution network for assigned geography and accounts
- Be the “face of the company” for customers by providing regular communication, addressing concerns, registering complaints, and leveraging opportunities to deliver customer satisfaction
- Work in compliant and ethical manner; always adhere to company policies & local regulations
- Gather various sales and market data and share within the organisation at set frequency
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills, to provide better value add to customers that differentiates the company from competitors
- Team work to achieve individual and team’s goals – work with internal and external partners – to be able to serve customers’ needs
- Share best practices within the organisation and participate in organisational activities
As a manager for the company, it is essential you embody and instil company culture and values. We are seeking someone influential, resilient, ambitious and courageous, can think and act strategically yet be willing to roll up their sleeves and spend time “in the trenches” with the “troops” when needed to succeed in this role.
- Minimum five years of sales experience in medical devices, working across various stakeholders (clinicians, hospital administrators, procurement teams etc.)
- People management experience of at least 3 years
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to handle communication across levels of various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly and work in dynamic work environment while taking ownership
- Ability to be flexible and versatile in handling relevant mandates as assigned by the organisation
- Results focused – deliver results by adopting flexible, innovative, and compliant approach
- Must be familiar with and be able to use Excel, PPT, and other MS Office products
This international firm needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in its field of expertise. It is a global, integrated health care services and products company, providing customised solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centres, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide, with over 100 years of legacy, 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, and ranking among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a global market leader with a dynamic and inspiring working environment. This role will also provide numerous opportunities for further personal as well as professional development.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal