Distributor Relationship Manager, ASEAN
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-12 medical-and-nursing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A very exciting, newly-created Distribution Relationship Manager job has just become available for a global top 10 medical device company.
About the Distribution Relationship Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be working closely with ASEAN Country Heads to identify and help to appoint channel partners such as distributors, dealers, sales and commission agents. You will also help to identify opportunities for business growth by approaching and identifying the right channel partners, build sustainable channel partner strategy and distributor network to support ASEAN country sales growth.
- Interface between company and the Channel Partners, including quotas, business review, contract, Quality training, compliance training and other support activities.
- Implementing and managing the "Distributor Management system" to capture appropriate information to support sales growth and decision making, including developing and measuring KPIs to manage their performance
- Gathering and analysis of business information from channel partners including in-hospital sales and inventories. Ensuring completeness, accuracy and timely.
- Partnering to see appropriate modeling of pricing for countries at product family. Negotiate key contract terms with the channel partners, while sustaining strong relationships.
- Providing support and guidance to the countries for package and bundling deals to help sales growth, including incentive programs in collaboration with countries
- Continuously search for Channel Partners in markets where direct sales teams are already present, as well as proactively look at Channel Partners in countries with no presence to help build foot prints to launch products in new markets
- Regular training and guidance to channel partners on Quality, code of conduct and compliance to all the mandatory trainings, appropriate product mix, inventory & consignment management, shipping, service levels etc.
- Coordinate and help Channel Partners to provide accurate forecast and proactively identify forecast and ensure minimum backorders and service level hits
To be considered and successful in this role you must have experience in identifying and selecting the right channel partners for the organisation as well as managing their performance across the SEA region. Although you are not responsible directly for their sales target achievement, you need to have the financial acumen of reading and understanding a P&L.
- More than 10 years of working experiences in sales or channel management roles in multi-national companies, of which more than five years of working experiences in channel management
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any discipline
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Conflict management
- Strong financial acumen
This role is for a Global Top 10 Medical Device company, consistently rated as the most innovative and employee-friendly companies to work for. It's business is exponentially growing organically (with regular new product launches) and inorganically (made double digit number of acquisitions in 2018 alone), thus you will be in a business-critical position contributing to business development across the region, and accountable for key decisions.
If you are driven, proactive and want to propel your career forward with a highly reputable company, do not miss this opportunity.
Apply today or reach out directly to me for further information!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal