Account Manager, Clinical Diagnostics
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-04 medical-and-nursing 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A globally leading Life Sciences MNC is recruiting for an Account Manager for their Clinical Diagnostics portfolio in Singapore. You will be driving local sales and get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally with the company.
About the Account Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, being the face of the company for local Singapore market, you will be the one to ensure revenue objectives are met for the company's Diagnostics portfolio.
- Meeting assigned profitable sales and revenue targets and strategic objectives
- Ensuring alignment with marketing team to drive growth in the focus products and markets through field activities like conferences, tradeshows, seminars, etc. Also work with marketing to improve The company’s brand awareness, generate leads to drive business development
- Create strategic deals by collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to maximise The company’s success in these deals
- Work closely with Customer Service and Technical Service teams to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Build relationship with Key Opinion Leaders and key customers
- Provide accurate forecasting and ensuring key opportunities are managed in the company CRM
- Provide deep, ongoing analysis of local market situation and lead the optimisation of sales channels / territory account mapping
As this is a customer-facing role, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the drive and determination for growth will be key factors in determining success.
- Degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical or Biosciences related fields.
- Minimum two years proven successful experience in the Life science industry
- Good knowledge of the life sciences industry landscape in Singapore
- Strong business acumen and result oriented
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Positive and proactive approach in getting things done
This is a global leader with an ambitious group of employees and a network of operations that serve life science research and clinical diagnostics areas with the mission of helping people live longer, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of products and solutions for broad range of customers including university and research institutions, hospitals, public health and commercial laboratories as well as the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food safety industries.
If you have a successful track record in sales in the Life Sciences industry in Singapore, are ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal