Business Development Manager, APAC
Consultant Archita Tekriwal (R1659919)
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-28pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just opened up at a globally renowned Pharmaceutical company. As part of the Regional Business Development team, you will be in a business-critical position supporting the growth of the company through new deals leading to an enhanced product portfolio across the APAC region.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
You will work closely and report directly to the Business Development Director. This role will expose you to a wide range of therapeutic areas, and requires the flexibility and willingness to continually learn to be able to keep up with the challenges of the wide scope and growth opportunities.
- Achieve growth expectations through strategic licensing and acquisitions relating to products/companies
- Source and pursue new business opportunities
- Drive the BD process by working with internal cross-functional stakeholders from across Marketing, Medical, Business Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs, Finance, Supply Chain, Legal and other related departments across regional/global/local structures
- Perform detailed due diligence and drive the development of strategic business case proposals for internal management decision-making
- Provide input for final legal agreements, helping balance risks for the company
- Maintain active external interface with partner throughout the deal process including support with negotiations
- Drive the development of portfolio strategy white papers on a need basis
- Prepare updates for and deliver presentations to regional/global senior leadership teams as require
To succeed in this Regional Business Development Manager job, you should have a proven record of successful outcomes in project management (quality deliverable and collaborative) and have the ability to help move multiple assigned projects and the closure of deals that have been approved by the management committee.
- University degree in Science or Business
- Five years' experience working in/focused on the healthcare industry in commercial/strategic/business development/business analytics roles
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams and interfacing with external partners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Proficiency in common business tools (spreadsheets/presentations/reports)
This is a bio-pharmaceutical company with a heritage of over 100 years with 15,000+ employees across 100 countries worldwide. They have a diverse portfolio of proprietary and partnered brands in key therapeutic markets and a range of innovative brands invigorating lives across the region.
If you have a proven track record in managing projects, research and analysis of business development deals in the pharmaceutical space and are looking for a challenging next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659919 Archita Tekriwal